BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Organic green tea

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Very good, very healthy and delicious tea! All the drinks I try from this brands was so good. Honestly it should be the best one tea. I strongly recommend it for everyone who wants to get healthy and delicious products
Karen L.
I love green tea - both for the taste and the health benefits. Twinings green tea is great in quality and I love that it's organic! Easy to use (although knocked out a star because I wish it would last longer) and easy to take. Would recommend for daily drinking.
Danielle S.
I keep twinnings in my classroom. It is the perfect way to begin my day. Green tea is a natural energizer and this brand wakes me up for sure!
Emily V.
I wasn't as crazy about this. I normally love green tea but this has a bit of a bitter aftertaste.