BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Organic green tea

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Karen L.
I love green tea - both for the taste and the health benefits. Twinings green tea is great in quality and I love that it's organic! Easy to use (although knocked out a star because I wish it would last longer) and easy to take. Would recommend for daily drinking.
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Very good, very healthy and delicious tea! All the drinks I try from this brands was so good. Honestly it should be the best one tea. I strongly recommend it for everyone who wants to get healthy and delicious products
Meli V.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Target
All Twinings Tea Re the Best!!! High quality and I love them all and I love this Green tea specially because help you increase your metabolism and burn fat
Danielle S.
I keep twinnings in my classroom. It is the perfect way to begin my day. Green tea is a natural energizer and this brand wakes me up for sure!
Emily V.
I wasn't as crazy about this. I normally love green tea but this has a bit of a bitter aftertaste.
Bri H.
Garland
Purchased at: Walmart
Green tea provides so many benefits. Boosts metabolism, provides caffeine, doesn't stain teeth, etc. I left coffee for tea and haven't looked back. Flavorful green tea bags that you can use on under eyes after Brewing for dark circles! Hack.
Rastafari M.
Bronx, NY
I have no complaints of this tea it tasted nice. The packaging was simple and neat inexpensive.
Paula C.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great tea when I’m in my chair in my library reading a great book. It’s warm but light and it’s aroma is intoxicating. I’m a repeat customer and will always be one. I highly recommend this brand for any hot tea lovers.
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Kmart
Anything thats organic is always better! Twinings green organic tea bags have great taste. Love my green tea morning drink.
Rachel H.
A pretty good tea. I feel like more should be in the box for the price. All in all, pretty good tea and can find it in most places