BY TWININGS OF LONDON #57 in Tea

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A relaxing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure camomile blossoms to deliver a soothing tea with a soft, floral aroma and smooth taste.

Ingredients

Camomile

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
I breathe good tea and it is only drink in the world that can brighten up my dull exhausted face/ day.
I have been drinking camomile from twining for the last 6 years starting from uni to get over exhaustion from doing course work and this is the best of its kind and nothing is close to its quality.
It promotes good sleep and also helps with building a good immune system. So there! It has all goodness and it’s tasty too. I buy them off #wholefoods as I only found it to selling them in the states.
marjolin r.
new york
Me encanta tomar téh De todas variedades LA manzanilla es bueno para relajarse y Buenos beneficios para limpiar el sistema. Un costo menos De $4 natural y seguire comprando este producto De calidad!!!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
To me this feels like a high end affordable tea comparable to more expensive brands with chamomile flavors. I can trust it to deliver its full potential in every cup. I will always recommend this brand or try new flavors when it’s made by Twinings of London because I can trust the chamomile flavor so much.
Stephanie R.
elkhorn
A cup of hot chamomile with some honey is perfect when you’re sick, when it’s cold or a soothing night time drink. Twinnings is by far my favorite brand in comparison to other tea brands.
Erin P.
Hamilton, NJ
Twinnings makes the best chamomile tea bags. It is just as good as the more expensive loose teas. It tastes great and it very calming and soothing. It is really easy to steep as well. I will be repurchasing it.
Sarah H.
Great herbal tea! Great when my family and I are ill. Also great sleepy time tea. I've been buying this for years. I will continue to purchase it! Very gentle and soothing.
Kelly C.
My go to tea when I'm feeling stressed or not feeling well. This tea is mildly sweet without being SWEET. The aroma is very pleasant. I love the packaging and price point on this tea. It's a great kitchen staple.
Katherine G.
This is a wonderful chamomile tea and I do enjoy it. The price isn't bad and it is a nice staple to have around for when I want chamomile during the day without having to drink a bedtime tea. Just a very solid tea that is hard to mess up and high quality to the last drop.
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
I Love chamomile tea and this one specifically has such great flavor! I typically use honey to sweeten but I find myself drinking it without honey because of the flavor! not overly expensive and I definitely recommend it!
Maura N.
You could never go wrong with chamomile tea but this type of tea seemed to have to brew for a while and the flavor wasnt that strong. I added 3 packets to my cup. Other then that it was good.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer tea bags or fresh steeped tea leaves?
Diana  G.
I use this kind of tea for menstrual cramps, besides that for what else it is benefficial?
Maggie W.
How does their Camomile compare to competitors? To their own other flavors of herbal tea?
marjolin r.
new york
What benefits this #Tea have??? TWININGS® OF London Pure Camomile Tea Bags
Yvonne L.
So I have read a lot that Chamoille tea is a relaxing tea why is that and does it help with other things ?