BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The Twinings Story: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world. see more...

Annie C.
Annie C.
Saint Paul , MN
Twinings of London Pure Camomile K Cups are excellent, They are a good value and are easy to cup! No need to boil water, steep the tea. These K cups make it easy!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Camomile is one of my favorite flavors of tea and Twinings has the best one I've tried. Super rich flavor and it had a great smell as well. I get this brand and flavor all the time. I especially love to drink it when I have a headache or stomach ache.
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I love to relax. rich aroma. It is one of my favorites. They are not expensive and you can find it with ease. Always with a little sugar but with this flavor not so much for its softness... I always use it.I would follow it buying.