BY TWININGS OF LONDON #91 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A relaxing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure camomile blossoms to deliver a soothing tea with a soft, floral aroma and smooth taste.

Ingredients

Camomile

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Brooke M.
Middle Vlg, NY
One of my favorite flavors has such a sweet taste it's so worth the money it's better then any other flavors it has such a colorful lid on the pod I would so buy this again also buy for family members!
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
I'm a big tea and coffee person, and when I'm looking for bagged tea, Twinings is my go-to. Their pure chamomile tea is perfect for those nights when sleep just won't come, and I usually like to take my cup following a hot bath. Not only do these teas taste great, but they're also excellent for a little natural relaxation.
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
I am a tea snob, I like loose tea brewed just so. All that to say, when I tried this I was pleasantly surprised. It is a great time saver for days that I don't feel like taking the time to brew a cup of tea. Light and floral, it helps calm, and relax the day away.
CHRISTA f.
I have tried several teas from Twinings and I am never let down. I have to say I don't like this flavor as much as the camomile honey and vanilla flavor. This had a pleasant flavor and was not very overpowering like a few i have had. I do love the Twinings brand because I know what is in it . The k-cup made it easy to prepare but i don't really have a preference of these over the original tea bag kind they are both great.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn , NY
I love chamomile tea. I usually use loose tea but tea bags are useful when in a hurry (or when you are having a violent migraine I guess). You can also put some in your bag. All you'll have to do is find some hot water. I like to keep one in my purse, in case of a chamomile tea emergency.
Francis S.
I love herbal tea. I love my Keurig machine. This is a good tea and camomile is a good stress reliever tea or to help with going to sleep. That being said, I don't buy this product anymore because it's just a waste of money to me. I can buy 20 tea bags from Twinings for $3 when this is 12 cups of tea for $9-12. Good concept but seriously overpriced.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I am drinking this exact tea right now. I like Twinings brand tea. I tried this brand's black tea, night calm tea, green tea, chamomile tea and so on. They are all great. This particular one, chamomile is excellent if you want to relax after a long and stressful day. Also, when I drink chamomile, I sleep better and faster.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
The only reason I've ranked these as 4 stars instead of 5 is that they're so hard to find! I have to order these through Amazon, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but I wish I could get them in the store! High quality, great taste, incredible k-cup convenience.
Sylvana B.
I'm not usually one for herbal tea, but I do try to keep a supply of chamomile tea around. It does a great job of soothing an upset stomach. I used to give my kids diluted chamomile tea when they had bouts of colic.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Camomile is one of my favorite flavors of tea and Twinings has the best one I've tried. Super rich flavor and it had a great smell as well. I get this brand and flavor all the time. I especially love to drink it when I have a headache or stomach ache.
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Does this go well with cream?
Jodi F.
Does this have a flowery taste?
Leanne B.
Gadsden, AL
Does this tea have a strong or mild flavor?
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
What stores is this brand available?