TWININGS® OF London Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest black tea expertly blended with the light flavour of fresh autumn pumpkin and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and allspice to deliver a flavourful tea with an inviting aroma and fresh taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Natural and artificial pumpkin spice flavours
Allspice
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Cardamom
Clove
Vanilla pod powder

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4-6 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags!
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
TWININGS® OF London Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags uploaded by Tianna F.
Purchased at: Amazon
TWININGS® OF London Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags is another tea that embodies autumn. It truly is autumn in a cup. All of the warming spices from chai plus the pumpkin spice flavors - delicious. I will never tire of chai teas or pumpkin spice so the two together is heaven.
Rebecca B.
Arlington, TX
Wonderful tea for a fall morning! I add a small amount of monk fruit sweetener to a 16 oz cup of tea and enjoy. Twinnings pumpkin chai has a wonderful blend of spices and just enough pumpkin to make you think about falling leaves, pumpkin patches and all the wonderful fall holidays.
Claire P.
Salem, OR
I received a free sample of this recently. Being a huge chai/pumpkin chai fan, I was really looking forward to trying this! It wasn't really the flavor I was hoping for when I tasted it, though. It might've tasted better if I added milk or something, but something with the pumpkin to spices ratio was off.
Shannon H.
FairviewHeights
Pumpkin spice and Chai?! This was a masterpiece! Tasted wonderful with a small touch of honey!
Heather T.
Ava, MO
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this tea. Nifty little bags, never had a problem with the bag breaking in the process of making the tea. Great flavor.
Nikki N.
Tampa
Chai teas are one of my favorite things to drink in the fall. This tea is very well concentrated and can be seeped multiple times. My favorite thing to do is the smell of the cinnamon which is so comforting. Another great affordable and accessible option that can be bought anywhere.
Barnita A.
Reminds me of pumpkin spice latte. I prefer this during the fall or a cooler mornings.
Amanda W.
Burlington, NJ
This is my favorite tea to drink in the fall! It is so good and you get that blend of chai and pumpkin. Get a cup of this brewed and cozy up with a blanket or in a bubble bath and celebrate fall. Definitely my favorite chai hands down!
Stephanie S.
Akron, OH
TWININGS® OF London Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bags uploaded by Stephanie S.
Amazing flavor and aroma!! Reminds me of fall! All the flavor without the guilt. And pumpkin is always my go to!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Great balance of flavor. Not too pumpkiny but spicy too. I like that if you drink this black it isn't overtly sweet either. Most chai teas are sweetened some how and sometimes you just need a spicy tea. Basic i know but delicious all the same. Strong too.

Looking for your answer?