TWININGS® OF London Premium Black Tea Pure Mint Tea Bags uploaded by Aleja St. m.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

100% Natural Ingredients
Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Fresh Taste of Pure Peppermint and Spearmint.
Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Kosher Fine black tea expertly blended with peppermint and spearmint to deliver a delightful tea with an invigorating aroma and refreshing. Premium Black Teas Fresh, Flavourful & Aromatic

For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavour and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavour, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.

The Twinings Story

In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.

Suggested Use
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain-the choice is yours

Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.

• Can you drink this while breastfeeding 3 Answers
  • In what is black tea beneficial?5 Answers
  • Do you prefer this brand over others? Why or why not?2 Answers
Hanna B.
Orlando, FL
I always have a couple of Twinings Black Pure Mint tea bags on hand whenever I get sick. This mint flavor along with steam from the hot tea really does miracles to my body whenever I am feeling down. Compared to other brands this is the best mint flavored tea I have tried. It does not taste artificial and you can actually taste and smell the mint in this tea. I highly recommend  this product!
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Mint tea is just one of my many favorites and the Twinings company does such a wonderful job. I use the mint tea when I have mild indigestion or a light headache. Just sticking my nose in the brewed cup and taking a big whiff eases my pain. Great with just a little bit of honey.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
As a huge mint and black tea fan, I was over the moon when I found this mint black tea product! IT has amazing flavor that I could drink all day long (and often do). I actually give this product as gifts in get well packages!
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I love the taste. Great substitute for coffee in the AM. Great with few drops of milk or creme. No expensive and great to stalk up for cold weather.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This tea is so refreshing and is great hot or iced. You can't go wrong with this brand...it is the best quality! I highly recommend you try it.
Elana K.
A nice tea blend. Peppermint and black tea. I love pretty much all the teas I have had made by Twinings so I was excited to try this one.
Teresa  N.
San Antonio, TX
I loved the taste. The flavor is rich and can be had on a daily bases. Easy on the palat and additional flavors can be added.
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Twinning teas are very good. I've just started drinking tea since I've been eating healthy and this tea is pretty good.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Excelente té, me encanta en invierno. Es muy rico, tiene un sabor unico. Helado o caliente es perfecto
Christine D.
My favorite brand of tea! This one is super good. Black tea and mint! I definitely recommend it.
anabel c.
In what is black tea beneficial?
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Can you drink this while breastfeeding
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Do you prefer this brand over others? Why or why not?