BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Teas That Fit Your Every Mood
  • Brew Over Ice
  • Keurig Brewed
  • Made With Real Tea Leaves

Fine black tea expertly blended with the natural flavors of ripe pomegranates and raspberries to deliver a refreshing iced tea with a light, fruity aroma and slightly sweet taste.

The Twinings of London Story

In 1706, Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings continues to sell some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.

Suggested Use

Brew Over Ice

1. Fill a 16-oz cup (do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack in your brewer.
  2. Press the 6-oz or 8-oz brew button for optimal flavour.
  3. Add cream, milk, sweetener or enjoy as is.

Other Ingredients

Black tea, natural pomegranate flavour with other natural flavours.

Warnings

For Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems. Not for Keurig Vue Brewing Systems.

Buy on Amazon
Veronica S.
This is one of my favorite Brew Over Ice Keurig teas. Twinings is such a great tea brand. The pomegranate and raspberry is very nice with a subtle flavor. It's one of my favorite unsweetened black teas. I highly recommend this tea if you like Fruity unsweetened tea
Rachel P.
Morgan E.
Spring , TX
These are delicious and I love the fact I now no longer have to make an entire pitcher of tea when I'm the only one in my house that drinks it. But the flavor is good not one I expected but I would buy again
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Perfect for my coffe/tea maker! These cups are easy to use and Fast! They run about $8 so they are pricey but I find them convenient to have.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Lovely fruit combination. Fantastic aroma. Pomegranate and raspberry combo gives you sour sweet taste. Recommend to try.I love this one! I am not big on tea but this is really good. I enjoy the flavor and its a great before bed. it relaxes me and i love it during the winter. Only type of tea i will drink! Love IT!!
Grieta A.