BY TWININGS OF LONDON

For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tatste, flavour, and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavour, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.

Fine black tea expertly blended with the fresh flavour of ripe pomegranates to deliver a delicious tea with a light, fruity aroma and slightly sweet taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural pomegranate flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain.

April m.
Lexington, KY
I am a tea lover and this is one of my favorite teas. I love the flavor and it just works so well. Sometimes it's hard to find a good flavored tea that works well and blends well into the water. But I find that this one just works great. The Taste is not really strong or overwhelming, it is balanced just right. The pomegranate goes so well with the tea flavor it's unbelievable. If you like pomegranate and you are a tea lover, you should probably check this out because it is magnificent. Recommended.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I received a couple of free samples in the post a couple months ago and finally got around to trying them! Mine and my husband's favorite is the blackcurrant tea! It's sweet and slightly sour and bitter. We prefer it served hot but you could have it cold! Very good tea! May have to buy some to keep on hand for winter!
Selina R.
I tried this at work once when they were out of coffee and I love a good black tea, I fell in love and bought a box of it that day! It's also super good to make it a little stronger and put on ice! Tastes so good!
Terri A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent tea! I like to drink this in the morning, I purchased from my local grocer, not very expensive which is what I look for as I usually buy several varieties. I noticed a citrusy pomegranate taste at the end and it adds a bright twist to the tea! I would definitely buy again.
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
Mmmm. I love this flavor of Twinings tea. It has the perfect amount of fruitiness and sweetness with the black tea. I think it would probably taste great iced too, but also good on a cold evening to warm up.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
I love this tea ,the taste is oh so good,excellant way to warm up on these cold winter days ,if you love tea ,and if you love pomegranate you will love this
Lauren R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favourite flavours! It's best if brewed and then refrigerated! It's refreshing after a hot day or when you want something other than water!
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
Standard tea, nothing too out of this world. The tea is on par with other teas, but I can definitely tell tea quality of the tea is not too high.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really good tea and I would put it up there with a lot of the more expensive loose teas. Great flavor and good hot or cold!
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love this flavor!!! You can really taste the pomegranate and it's super smooth. Not bitter at all. I would definitely recommend this tea!
Garett S.
Trenton, GA
I've tried the herbal pomegranate tea from twinnings, but I haven't had the black tea. Is it good? Has anyone here tried it?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this very fruity? I like fruity teas and always wanted to try