BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint, this delightful herbal tea has a fresh mint taste and invigorating aroma. And it’s naturally caffeine free.

Ingredients

Organic peppermint leaves

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Emily S.
This is a very simple peppermint tea. It's strong, which you can sometimes miss with alternatives. It's decaf (like most herbal teas), and good when going to bed, when you're sick, or in cold months. It is organic, which is a plus if that's important to you. Overall it's a basic peppermint tea, and I'm not sure how it is distinguishable from other peppermint teas. There is nothing negative I can say about it. Twining's can be expensive, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative I would recommend Bigelow Herbal Tea Peppermint - 20 CT.
Jaime C.
This is a great decaf tea, which I use ritually. I enjoy it shortly after dinner because it helps me relax and ease my way to sleep. The flavor is strong and the box is a good value. I recommend it to people who prefer decaf tea or who simply like peppermint.
Fary S.
Me encanta beber este té, entiendo que es relajante para mi y me agrada mucho su sabor
Caitlin B.
Victoria, Ebbw vale
Can't stress enough about how perfect peppermint tea is!! Such a good alternative to traditional tea, and such a fresh taste!

Walmart