BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Black Tea with Peach Flavorbr All Natural Brews in Cold Water 2 Only 5 Minutes 3 Just Add Water 4 No Boiling Water Needed Enjoy Refreshing Iced Tea in Just Minutes! br Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy favour of peach to deliver a refreshing iced tea with an orchard-fresh taste and mouth-watering aroma. Enjoyed sweetened or plain. Cold Brewed Iced Tea ~ Refreshing, Flavourful Aromatic br For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality tears from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavour and aroma. Now, Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in just minutes. Convenient and easy-to-make, you no longer have to wait for the water to boil, bags to brew and tea to cool. Simply add water or Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand 3-5 minutes, stir thorou see more...

Jennifer Y.
I love the Twinings cold brewed iced tea bags!  I don't however like plain tea- I need to have some type of flavor to it and these peach bags are very good.  I don't find it too sweet or overly "tea-ish" It's a perfect combination.  When the box I currently am using is gone I will definitely purchase some more and probably try some different flavors as well.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Overall, I really enjoy the cold brew iced tea from Twinings, I think they are the best. However, it is this flavor that I do not like. The flavor is fake fruity and for me, unpalatable. It almost reminds me of getting body spray in my mouth accidentally. I will finish the box because I dont want it to go to waste, but I wont be repurchasing this in the future. I will stick to the English tea version of Twinings cold brew instead.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Makes the BEST peach iced tea you've ever tasted. The packaging and price are good. I like the consistent quality and taste.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Completely disappointed. Package states that tea contains natural flavors of peach and tea, tea extract. Brew as regular tea, pour cold water, let stand for 3-5 minutes. The color turns out to ordinary tea, the smell is magical peach. But in the end it tastes like water. Just water, no tea or peach is felt. I will not buy it anymore.