BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings® of London Origins China Oolong Tea.
By appointment to her majesty queen Elizabeth II. Tea and coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London.
Estd. 1706 - 216 The Strand, London WC2, England.
Fine oolong tea from China, expertly blended to deliver a refreshing tea with a distinctive taste and aroma.
Light tea strength.
20 individually wrapped tea bags. see more...

Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Whenever I go to Peking Palace, I ask for their hot tea and add some sugar into my small cup for a little taste of heaven. I wanted to experience this same taste without having to travel to the same restaurant! This oolong tea is just the fix for this! It soothes and tastes wonderful (especially when you add some sugar)!
Sumlin D.
Towson, MD
I absolutely love this tea. I drink it at least twice a day. It's not too strong like black tea and has a nice and light flavour but unlike green tea still has a good caffeine kick. It's also mild enough to not irritate my GERD like many stronger teas. Twinings of London Origins China Oolong Tea - 20 CT
Demetric J.
Saint Peters, MO
Foodie Expert
The benefits of Oolong tea with weight management are amazing. And if you add a few drops of stevia and a orange slice it taste delicious.
Amanda W.
My favorite tea ever! Reasonably priced and always available at my local grocer, it's the perfect morning drink for me!
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite to drink in the morning and at night. Usually add lemon juice and some sugar to it.
Nike M.
Foodie Expert
This is an absolute MUST HAVE in my kitchen! If I can't find it in the supermarket, I order it online. It's a great after-dinner tea. I usually add just a little bit of honey. Great if you are feeling a tad "puffy" after a meal.
Christa A.
Decatur, IL
Great quality tea for tea bag.. I love trying various types of teas & thisOolong tea was light & fragrant. EExcellent served with a little bit of organic honey added in.
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of the best I've tasted! I recommend it because it is truly heaven in a cup! If you are a tea drinker this is the way to go.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my all time FAVORITE tea. I really drink it religiously. The flavor isn't too strong, it's not too sweet nor tart. My favorite time to drink this tea is every day. A little honey goes a long way.
Lauren B.
Fallbrook, CA
It's a great oolong tea for the price compared to some oolong teas (like at Teavana which can be pricey). Very tasty!