BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Origins br Medium Flavour Strength A bright, amber coloured Ceylon tea with a distinctive and subtle flavour. Twinings of London Established 1706 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hallee R.
Billerica, MA
My favorite tea. Tastes great, has a distinct flavor, definitely good value and very affordable. Always buy again and again because it's great for before bed. I don't see anything wrong with it and love it. I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves tea!
Bree F.
Baden, PA
Foodie Expert
I have to say I am quite the tea connoisseur and I have to say this is one of my favorite citrus teas. It's very flavorful and I personally love it as an after dinner tea.
Andrea T.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best brands of tea I have tried, and this Ceylon orange pekoe is llike traditional black tea, you can enjoy it with or without milk, hot or cold.
Amy B.
Foodie Expert
I love the balance of the orange with the pekoe tea. Absolutely great for my morning or evening tea. Also delicious if iced!
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Foodie Expert
I love Twinings teas! This one is very nice, not bitter at all, and not too strong, so I can have it in the evenings, too. I like it with just a touch of sugar and lemon, and I find that those two only enhance the flavor of the tea. It is a bit pricey, but you get it in a nice tin you can use for tea (or something else) later on.