Twinings® OF London Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea Bags uploaded by alisha s.Twinings® OF London Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea Bags uploaded by alisha s.Twinings® OF London Orange & Cinnamon Spice Tea Bags uploaded by Juline P.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A warm and inviting herbal tea expertly blended with rooibos, savoury cinnamon and the refreshing flavour of orange to deliver a soothing tea with a tangy aroma and a spiced citrus taste.

Ingredients

Rooibos
Vietnamese cinnamon
Natural orange flavour with other natural flavours
Orange peel

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is an occasional treat during the winter. I don't drink it very often because it has so much caffeine in it. I feel like I may never blink again. But it's a wonderful pick me up on cold winter mornings when I don't want to go to work.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
This tea tastes like fall in a cup! It has the perfect blend of spice and orange flavoring and it's super smooth. It's a good value and the perfect morning beverage. I'd buy this again.
Ashlynn W.
Surf City, NC
I'm a huge fan of tea I'll try any kind. This tea is probably one of my favorite teas it's so light with the cinnamon and orange but the werid thing is I never thought about a cinnamon orange spice tea but when it's hot and you have sitting there on the counter waiting to be ready to drink you smell it through the house I love it I drink one cup a day and give me so much energy as well if you love tea and spice you need to try this! I hope this helps
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Usually, I do not like buying tea bags as I prefer loose one. These were first for a long time I decided to try because of the reviews. I bought this time as I find such a combination of flavors very tasty. In reality, this tea appeared to be cute. It is interesting for me other flavors are also so natural and distinct.
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Twinnings is my favorite tea brand of all time! And this flavor is out of this world. I tried it because my store was of the chai at the time and it was fall, so I was in the mood for something a fall-ish, the lady suggested I try this. A little bit of honey with it is so good!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This orange cinnamon tea is my absolute favorite tea. I always keep a box of it in my desk at work. It reminds me of fall, and it is great for a sore throat, but I love to drink it every day, too. I would recommend this tea to others.
Mary S.
Murfreesboro , TN
The combination of orange and cinnamon in the product is absolutely perfect! I love the way these two flavor complement each other to produce a powerful and delicious flavor.
Zobyedh R.
Absolutely one of my favorite tea brands! I have been buying this for yearsss and this is one of my favorite flavors. Definitely gives you fall and winter vibes. My favorite are the regular green tea and China oolong.
Olivia B.
Phoenix , AZ
Yummy, calming and refreshing! I enjoy them iced and hot!! Comes in appealing packages to show off in your kitchen. Flavor is vibrant and energizing, and for a great value! I would definitely recommend!
Janet E.
Wallington, NJ
This is my favorite brands! It's always come strong flavors not like the others brands. I like anythings spice. It's very affordable and always have coupons. Love it!
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Had anyone seen these sold anywhere yet??
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is the cinnamon really strong?
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
Is this sweet? Or is it bitter?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Is the cinnamon overpowering in this or is a delicate balance between the orange flavour and the cinnamon flavour?