BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings® by appointment to her majesty Queen Elizabeth II tea and coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London. see more...

Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Twinnings is my favorite tea brand of all time! And this flavor is out of this world. I tried it because my store was of the chai at the time and it was fall, so I was in the mood for something a fall-ish, the lady suggested I try this. A little bit of honey with it is so good!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This orange cinnamon tea is my absolute favorite tea. I always keep a box of it in my desk at work. It reminds me of fall, and it is great for a sore throat, but I love to drink it every day, too. I would recommend this tea to others.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Usually, I do not like buying tea bags as I prefer loose one. These were first for a long time I decided to try because of the reviews. I bought this time as I find such a combination of flavors very tasty. In reality, this tea appeared to be cute. It is interesting for me other flavors are also so natural and distinct.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Strong flavors in this tea both cinnamon and the orange are overwhelmingly strong. I like that it's decaf and the tea bags are individually wrapped. They are a bit pricey and think you can find better orange spice teas!
Stacy K.
Dover, DE
When I'm not feeling well, this is my go to tea. It has just the right amount of orange and cinnamon flavors. I especially like it when the weather is cool outside.