TWININGS® OF London Nightly Calm™ Tea Bags uploaded by Ashley D.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A comforting herbal tea expertly blended with camomile, spearmint and the subtle flavour of lemongrass to deliver a soothing tea with a warm, inviting aroma and smooth, mellow taste.

Ingredients

Orange blossom
Rosebuds
Hawthorn berries

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Does this product help to calm & soothe you before bed? I...1 Answers
facebylayne C.
Maitland, FL
I ordered an industrial sized pack of this off of amazon when my grocery store stopped carrying them. It's the perfect way to wind down from a stressful day. It's a subtle flavor and it turns orange in color after being steeped. I just use one Splenda and no milk and it's perfect
Shane M.
I absolutely love the taste of this tea. The mint is just right and everything else is well balanced. The benefits provided are even better. Within moments of drinking this tea, my mind and body felt relaxed and I was able to sleep better at night. It does exactly what it says on the package. I highly recommend.
Amber H.
These are wonderful and soothing. It starts relaxing me as soon as I begin steeping it and the flavor does not disappoint. This is one tea that absolutely does not need any sweetener. It's perfect as is.
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
I'm not a tea drinker. But this. It's delicious. I would drink this a lot more. I love flavors and the taste of the spearmint is great. It's very light.
Genna C.
I love this tea! It's perfect for winding down and watching TV after a busy day of work. It tastes delicious and is nice and relaxing.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Twinings Tea easily the best tasting teathat I've come across lately. I haven't found anything else that matches up to it!!
Camie O.
This s my favorite “bedtime tea”. The flavor is perfect and it really relaxes me so I can fall asleep easier.
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
Great tea for sleeping, or relaxation. Has a very calming scent, and great soothing ingredients that sit easily in the stomach. Great if you're anxious, stressed or just need a little extra something to get to sleep. There's something soothing about sitting with a warm cup of tea and this fits the bill.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
I love this tea! I got it in a sample pack one time and have been buying boxes of it ever since! I have a hard time falling asleep often and this tea helps relax and calm me enough to get in some good rest!

Not only is it effective but it's also delicious! So nice to relax with on a cold winter night!
Ashley D.
Calgary, AB
My favorite cup of tea before I go to bed! With the lovely mixes of flowers and fruits it's the perfect tea to get you zen right before hitting the sack or even yoga! I definitely recommend!
sara n.
Does this product help to calm & soothe you before bed? I can use all the help I can get to really relax at night! Would definitely love to try this product.