TWININGS® OF London Nightly Calm® K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Kat H.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A comforting herbal tea expertly blended with camomile, spearmint and the subtle flavour of lemongrass to deliver a soothing tea with a warm, inviting aroma and smooth, mellow taste.

Ingredients

Orange blossom
Rosebuds
Hawthorn berries

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Rita M.
Nashville, TN
Bad day at work? Sometimes that takes wine to fix, others, I just want to unwind with a nice warm tea, a book, and my cozy bed! This nightly calm tea is fantastic for not only the tastebuds, but also the nose and skin. I love holding the steaming cup near my face and feeling the herbs in this tea relax my skin and sinuses. I HIGHLY recommend!
Lacey L.
N Charleston, SC
I love the Twinings company, to find they had a sleepy time tea was so exciting! I love a good night time tea to help unwind and relax after a long day. Twinings did not disappoint, the flavors are amazing and smoothed I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone who needs a little help unwinding before bed.
Natasha S.
I like that' these come in k cups so I can use them in my keurig. The tea is really nice to drink before bed because it helps you fall asleep. It did meet my expectations. I would recommend this tea to others
Jackeline P.
Helps me go io sleep tastes amazing a bit expensive but ita all worth it when you take a sip with honey but I wlhld recommend this product to anyone who loves tea just like ne
Cindy L.
Milford, CT
I love this tea. It really helps calm down my nerves and de-stresses me at night. I'm constantly stocking up on this, I can tell it helps me sleep much better. This is definitely my favorite brand of sleepy time tea.
Megan B.
I love this tea!! The name is true to the product because it does create a nightly calm. The soothing, minty flavors lead to a sense of relaxation and warmth, which makes me ready to sleep. In addition, the flavor is actually delightful, especially with a bit of honey. I highly recommend!
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
I work 2nd shift and find it hard to wind down at night. Luckily I found this tea and have been able to replace my after work beer (or two) with a cup of this. A teaspoon of honey gives it just the right taste and before I know it I'm slipping into dreamland. Since these are k-cups they are perfect for someone who already owns a keurig!
Kat H.
I love tea and this one was a game changer. Chamomile and spearmint are the two major players of this tea, you can smell the spearmint when you sip it! The ingredients are great and the taste is great and it does in fact help calm you. I recommend!
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
I have trouble sleeping so this is great for night time to help get me ready for bed. The kcups are more expensive than bags, but are good for convenience, I also keep tea bags for more frequent use as this can get pricey
Natasha V.
I love these teacups or K-Cups they're very useful. I like how you get different flavors in one pack ,yes they're not cheap but when you like something you like something.

back