Twinings of London Mixed Berries Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea Tea Bags 20 Ct Box

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Expertly blended black tea with the luscious fruit flavours of cherry, blueberry, blackcurrant and raspberry see more...

Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Mixed Berries!! Hello that says it all right there! the smell is wonderful and relaxing. Taste great. Add a little honey for the summer evening beverage .
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not a fan of water. Basicaly I drink water when I have my teas. When I gave this tea it's so refreshing and it adds my water a great berries flavor. I feel that it's aromatic.
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Twinings of London Mixed Berries Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea - I am sure you like tea like I do - try ice tea
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX
Loved it!! For tea lovers this is a great tea to try! Smells and tastes great! I put it in a bottle of cold water since i was in a hurry and it was great on the go.
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Muy bueno, al principio no estaba muy convencida ya que soy algo "especial" para tomar té, pero éste me encanta