BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Teas That Fit Your Every Mood
Brew Over Ice
Keurig Brewed
Made With Real Tea Leaves
Fine black tea expertly blended with the luscious flavors of strawberry, cherry, raspberry and redcurrant to deliver a refreshing iced tea with a fresh, fruity aroma and slightly sweet taste.

The Twinings of London Story

In 1706, Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings continues to sell some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.

Suggested Use

Brew Over Ice

Fill a 16-oz cup (do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack in your brewer.
Press the 6-oz or 8-oz brew button for optimal flavor.
Add cream, milk, sweetener or enjoy as is.
Other Ingredients
Black tea, natural & artificial flavors, cherry pieces, redcurrant pieces, raspberry pieces, strawberry pieces.

Warnings

For Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems. Not for Keurig Vue Brewing Systems.

Buy on Amazon
Brittney L.
It's a k-cup so I just pop this in the keurig and go. It's so light tasting so if you're into that
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
I love the berry flavor that this tea offers. It is delicious cold or hot. Twinning also offers a good earl grey tea that I love as well. This tea is full flavored and I have noticed it gets bitter when left steeping to long.
Natalia I.
This wonderful tea for me is one of the best! Its flavor, aroma is the best. To be honest it's expensive but worth having it in your house! I take it regularly to snack with some snack, take it to the university etc. I recommend it and I would love for you to try it
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband and I both enjoy this tea very much. Often the store runs out of our favorite flavor and we have to order it especially.
Megan R.
These are quite nice. Yes, I added some sweetener, but why not?! Isn't that what people do with tea? The berry flavor is good. My little girl enjoys this for our afternoon tea time haha.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Omg great iced tea! If you haven't tried it you have to. Amazing flavor and very easy to use. Also great flavor!
Genesis M.
This is great innovated cup that go in your keurigs that I really enjoy using and bringing them to work it's a good flavor variety
Diana R.
No me gusto mucho porque me esperaba mas sabor y me decepciono su poco sabor demasiado suave
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Twinings tea is very good. I purchase Twinings when on sale as I drink much tea. Very nice packaging and very good flavor. I like a good dark tea and Twinings has that.
Megan R.
I tried these and really enjoyed them. They were light in flavor. Not overpowering at all. Quite enjoyable.