BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in just minutes. Made with real tea leaves, our unique blend delivers the same full-bodied taste as fresh-brewed iced tea, prepared in just 5 minutes.

Mixed Berries is a delicious black iced tea created to enliven your senses and quench your thirst. Expertly blended, this full-flavoured iced tea combines the finest black tea with the luscious fruit flavours of cherry, blueberry, blackcurrant, and raspberry.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural blackcurrant, blueberry, cherry, raspberry flavour with other natural flavours
Black tea extract
Natural tea flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

8 oz. Glass to 1 Tea Bag;

Simply add cold water to Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand for 5 minutes or desired taste. Add ice. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours. For a stronger tasting tea add more tea bags and steep longer. For a quart pitcher, use 4-6 bags.

Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not a fan of water. Basicaly I drink water when I have my teas. When I gave this tea it's so refreshing and it adds my water a great berries flavor. I feel that it's aromatic.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This iced tea mix is pretty good, it had a bit of an aftertaste, but that is my only complaint. It was nice and refreshing, and had a great berry taste that was not too sweet, but the tea wasn't too bitter.
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Mixed Berries!! Hello that says it all right there! the smell is wonderful and relaxing. Taste great. Add a little honey for the summer evening beverage .
Sara P.
San Antonio, TX
Omg!!! I️ drink nothing but Tea, Hot Tea or Cold Tea. This brand of Tea is so great! Not expensive worth the price.
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
I love to take around 6 bags and put it in a big pitcher and brew it in the fridge. So good for summer!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Twinings of London Mixed Berries Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea - I am sure you like tea like I do - try ice teaTwinings of London Mixed Berries Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea - I am sure you like tea like I do - try ice teaLoved it!! For tea lovers this is a great tea to try! Smells and tastes great! I put it in a bottle of cold water since i was in a hurry and it was great on the go.
Mireia S.
Barcelona, Barcelona
Muy bueno, al principio no estaba muy convencida ya que soy algo "especial" para tomar té, pero éste me encanta
Stephanie C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is very good. Nice on a hot day with lots of ice and even a few mint leaves thrown in

back