TWININGS® of London Lemon Twist Tea Bags uploaded by Melissa S.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of taste, flavour, and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavour, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.

Fine black tea expertly blended with the refreshing taste of real lemons to deliver an uplifting tea with a vibrant aroma and fresh lemon taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• I love black tea with lemon and am curious about trying t...2 Answers
  • Sounds very refreshing.... is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anastasiya K.
Kiev
Excellent tea! comes a wonderful aroma and rich flavor, wich surprised me. My husband like this tea very much, we drink it every beautiful winter evening and talk a lot about over future. I recommend "Twinings tea" to everyone. I hope you will like it!
alba r.
Donosti
this mark on me you like a lot
It has many flavors and one of my favorites is the black tea with a little milk
the truth is that it is one of the best brands
gabriela P.
The taste of lemon is amazing! I love it! I personally enjoy drinking this in the afternoon! So delicious!
Ana R.
Delicios, I love this Tea, I like its pacage, although it is expensive than another brands
I will recomend this Tea a everyone
Melissa P.
Love black tea sweet southern tea and this right here is so delicious and I've never really like hot tea until I found this one
Jovana K.
Belgrade
My go-to when I want to avoid coffee but keep my caffeine intake up to par. I've been working with people from the UK which is why I am a fan of the brand - might be pricier than the competitor brands but I would definitely still purchase!
Rachel A.
My favorite tea from this brand. It has the perfect balance of flavor. The lemon taste isn't overpowering or too subtle. I enjoy this in the morning with a light pastry or oatmeal. I prefer this instead of coffee for a pick me up.
Kaleigh B.
I think everyone needs to try this tea at least once and realize how life changing it is! I drink it all the time, and it's good to me! It warms my soul. Especially in the winter months! The lemon is also great for your digestion which is another reason I use it so much!
yarelli A.
navojoa, sonora, mexico
I really like that I can adjust the flavor, make it light or heavy, and you can drink at any time of day.
Letty r.
They make excelents teas! If you haven't try this one, please do so. Is a perfect way to end the day.
Brooke C.
I love black tea with lemon and am curious about trying this. How strong is the lemon flavor?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Sounds very refreshing.... is it any good?