TWININGS® of London Lemon Twist Tea Bags uploaded by Melissa S.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of taste, flavour, and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavour, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.

Fine black tea expertly blended with the refreshing taste of real lemons to deliver an uplifting tea with a vibrant aroma and fresh lemon taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• I love black tea with lemon and am curious about trying t...2 Answers
  • Sounds very refreshing.... is it any good?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Normally I drink English breakfast tea or orange pekoe (which I find to be more mild than English breakfast tea). I don't like herbal, sweetened or flavored teas. So the fact that I LOVE this Twinings tea is a surprise to me.

I found Twinings Premium Black Tea Lemon Twist in a bakery. I was going to ask for the English breakfast when the black box caught my eye and I decided to try something new.

It's refreshing without an overwhelming lemon flavor (it doesn't taste like a hot version of lemon iced tea). It's subtle but, distinct. It's good hot and cold.

Later that Sunday, I began looking online for Lemon Twist. It wasn't easy to find. I don't know if Twinings intends to discontinue this tea - it's on their site as of today, February 17, 2018.

When I tracked down a set of 6 boxes (containing 20 bags per box), I ordered it. The expiration date on each box ordered via Amazon is March 2020. It was sold directly by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller. If you can find this tea and would like to try something with a mild lemon flavor, I suggest placing an order. I think it might be best to order directly from Twinings or, if you order from Amazon, make sure the seller is Amazon. The only bad reviews I saw on that site came from people who bought from a 3rd party (bad expiration dates). TWININGS® of London Lemon Twist Tea Bags #Twinings #tea #hottea #blacktea #lemon #lemontwist #beverages #beverage #treatformyself
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
I love this tea especially because it has lemon with it it's so good it's definitely a great purchase it was my first time trying it and I definitely want to retry it again it's so good I'm glad that I bought it because if I didn't buy it I wouldn't know how it taste
Kaleigh B.
I think everyone needs to try this tea at least once and realize how life changing it is! I drink it all the time, and it's good to me! It warms my soul. Especially in the winter months! The lemon is also great for your digestion which is another reason I use it so much!
Aleshia F.
I'm not much of a fan black tea but having lemon added to it is a plus. Lemon makes take a bit refreshing and I'm thinking about doing ice tea with it.
Molly D.
Thibodaux
Black tea with lemon is my go to morning beverage if I’m not feeling up to a cup of coffee. Adding a teaspoon of honey really makes it special.
Melissa P.
Love black tea sweet southern tea and this right here is so delicious and I've never really like hot tea until I found this one
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Esta marca de te es exelente tienen mucho sabor y el aroma es de lo mejor no he probado este pero al parecer es bueno
Jovana K.
Belgrade
My go-to when I want to avoid coffee but keep my caffeine intake up to par. I've been working with people from the UK which is why I am a fan of the brand - might be pricier than the competitor brands but I would definitely still purchase!
Diana L.
Twings is One off my absolut favorite the the taste is so unik and good i love the original twings tea and all Will love this tea i Know i do i drink my hot tea every day it is so tasty try it
Anastasiya K.
Kiev
Excellent tea! comes a wonderful aroma and rich flavor, wich surprised me. My husband like this tea very much, we drink it every beautiful winter evening and talk a lot about over future. I recommend "Twinings tea" to everyone. I hope you will like it!
Brooke C.
I love black tea with lemon and am curious about trying this. How strong is the lemon flavor?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Sounds very refreshing.... is it any good?