BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for a lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.

Ingredients

Ginger root
Natural lemon & ginger flavours with other natural flavours
Lemon grass
Linden
Lemon peel
Blackberry leaves
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This is actually pretty fresh tasting. The ginger doesn't overpower and the lemon still comes through. I found this refreshing when fighting a cold. Add a drizzle of honey for added health benefits and it's almost like hitting it out of the park.
Cassidy G.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge fan of lemon or ginger but was able to tolerate it to feel better. It helped clear everything up.
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
New favorite tea ever!!!! The ginger helps me with not getting sick and it’s the perfect element for cold weather! It taste really good! And this brand have high quality products! The price it’s fine and yes I already buy more!
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this i drink it in the morning it taste so smooth and it makes me feel good in the morning...its good at night too but i rather the am
Whitney B.
Picayune, MS
I love tea. I love lemon. I love ginger.this tea was awesome. Went great with a little honey to add some sweetness.
Letisha W.
Central Islip, NY
I never heard of or saw this tea brand before so I was skeptical because I love tea so once quite particular over what tea’s I consume but I got sick so I decided to finally try it and I’m in Love this tea was delicious and cut through my cough like no other...I’m highly recommending this product and have already stocked up on more!!!
Ana M.
Surprise, AZ
I expected a different taste to this I had to add a lot of honey to it to give it a little more of a sweet flavor
Katrina N.
Purchased at: Target
Really like this product. Works well. Price is good. I would recommend it to everyone.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA
This is a great tea for winding down at the end of the day. Absolutely delightful! I love this tea and love opening each packet because the aroma that is released is lovely. It has a refreshing flavor, and I enjoy drinking it with my dinner. I would definitely recommend this product.
Daisy A.
Arlington , TX
It was okay not really my cup of tea? Get it? Ahah anyways I rather smoother taste like chamomile
Tawnya M.
How was it? Honest review please!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this like the normal lemon and ginger tea?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy? Thanks
Seerat K.
Where can I find these??
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?