BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for a lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.

Ingredients

Ginger root
Natural lemon & ginger flavours with other natural flavours
Lemon grass
Linden
Lemon peel
Blackberry leaves
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel F.
This is good stuff love it. Especially when you're sick, this really comes in handy. Would definitely recommend you buying some.
Beth S.
Ooltewah, TN
I love a great hot tea. This was no exception. It was perfect for a night cap before bed.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Delicious and a nice strong lemon flavor! Would definitely continue to purchase this flavor, especially in the winter or with a sore throat.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
I am very picky with tea and have tried making my own lemon and ginger combo but this is by far amazing product. It is not too lemony or ginger. It leave s a perfect balance and bite that does not burn or become too acidic
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
This lemon tea is one of the best ive had. Ithas a tangy but very good taste to it. After i finished my sample i bought the full box
Erin W.
Oregon City, OR
yum! I love tea. all kinds. but I'm not a huge fan of lemon. this was a nice treat. subtle notes of lemon that balanced well with the ginger. nothing about it was overpowering but you could smell and taste soft additions to the water. it was definitely a calming experience!
Christie B.
Burlingame, CA
This came in and I waited to try it till I had a cold and it was just what I needed. Perfect blend of flavors without being too strong on the ginger side.
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
Thia tea is delicious! Add a tablespoon or two of sugar and it has a dessert like flavor! Or leave out the sugar and it has a refreshing flavor. I tried it with my tea-loving mom and we had a very relaxing afternoon.
Erin D.
Hartland, VT
My spouse LOVED this tea. We had never tried ginger tea before but were pleasantly surprised. This has been added to the grocery list several times since sampling.
Krystal B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Favorite brand of tea and this flavor was delicious. I enjoyed one cup before my daughter took the rest! She is now living in this teas and I don’t mind because it’s so affordable!
Tawnya M.
How was it? Honest review please!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this like the normal lemon and ginger tea?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy? Thanks
Seerat K.
Where can I find these??
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?