BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for a lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.

Ingredients

Ginger root
Natural lemon & ginger flavours with other natural flavours
Lemon grass
Linden
Lemon peel
Blackberry leaves
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Allison W.
I was having “one of those” days when I tried the Ginger Tea by Twinnings. I absolutely LOVED it! It had a smooth taste and completely exceeded my expectations! I had a Twinnings Tea themed Twin Baby Shower, so it wasn’t my first time to try the product. But this complimentary tea may just be my favorite!
Shannon M.
I was very skeptical at first. I’m not a big hot tea drinker. However, this tea surprised me. It was not strong and overpowering like other teas I have tried in the past. My five year old daughter even drank it! The packaging is warm and inviting. I highly recommend this product to those who drink hot tea. For those of us who prefer cold, find something else!
Nicole W.
North Port, FL
I received this Twinnings Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea in my #MomLifeVoxBox! I am usually not a hot tea drinker...I am pretty southern and when I drink tea it is ice cold and super sweet! But this was actually very nice. Just a hint of ginger and tasted light, like a lemony water. Will probably buy again.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
This tea was definitely in my top favorite list,it has a delicious ginger and lemon flavor that pair perfect together, I really enjoyed it with honey specially for when you have a cold or just need energy in the mornings.I really recommend this tea you cannot get better for the price it’s a must have!
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea
I got this product free from Influenster to give my honest review. I tested the product out on my household. Here is my honest review. - At first I didn’t think I would like it because of the ginger. My boyfriend and I made the tea together. It smelled so good! Almost like a scentsy product. A nice soothing and calming smell. I went first and was pleasantly surprised at how great it tasted. It was the perfect blend of lemon and ginger. The ginger was not overpowering at all. It would be a great tea to drink when you have a sore throat, have a cold, or even just to unwind and relax. I WILL be buying this product again!
Judith C.
This tea is pretty decent in comparison to the hotel teas I’ve tried. I’m not really a tea drinker (well, other than sweet tea), but I tried this after receiving it in a VoxBox. It helped to soothe my sore throat thanks to allergy season. I’ll buy it again when I’m sick, but not to just sip on.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
Let me preface this by saying, I’m not a tea drinker. It has never been my favorite drink...but this TWININGS® OF London Lemon & Ginger Tea Bags is actually pretty good! It smelled absolutely amazing and had just the right amount of lemon ginger flavor. I added a bit of local honey to add just a touch more sweetness. Twinings teas can be found easily in most groceries for a very affordable price! This could be an excellent secret weapon for those days you feel under the weather.
Wen & Jen Y.
I like to drink hot tea in the afternoon and was excited to receive this from Influenster to try for free. It came at the perfect time, a chilly spring day as I was beginning to develop a head cold. I’m
Not a fan of ginger flavor so that was a little overpowering for me, but with a bit of honey, and the lemon, it was a good flavor
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This is a very nice tea. I am not usually a fan of the taste of ginger, but it is subtle enough for me in this blend so I can still gain the benefits of it without having to power through the sometimes overwhelming taste. I tend to have a sensitive stomach and am really prone to digestive issues, which ginger of course soothes. This tea did exactly what I needed it to do and tasted delicious at the same time. I did receive this tea free for sampling purposes, but all opinions are entirely my own.
Gabriella L.
The smell of these tea bags are amazing!! Looking to get your daily dose of citrus and ginger in a way that tastes great this is the way to go. I just add a little honey in the mornings before I start my day and it tastes great.
Tawnya M.
How was it? Honest review please!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this like the normal lemon and ginger tea?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy? Thanks
Seerat K.
Where can I find these??
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?