Veronica M.
Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea has a zesty citrus flavour of lemon. I love drinking this caffeine free tea in the afternoon while sitting on the couch relaxing with my tray next to me with a lit peony candle, reading magazines and of course sipping me Twinings Lemon & Ginger Tea. I love enjoying the comforting herbal tea made of spicy ginger and the tangy flavor of lemon which is the perfect combination for a afternoon tea. I simply boil some water in my kettle and when the kettle whistles I pour it in my mug dip the tea bag and wait for it to cool down a bit and for the tea bag to release the tea flavor. The zesty lemon is my favorite part and taste of the tea because it’s refreshing. One of my other favorite parts of this herbal tea is that it’s 100% natural! I’ve had similar teas but this Twinings tea is by far my favorite and most delicious and with intense flavor. It’s great way to perk you up. I received this product free for sampling purposes but that all opinions are my own.