Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok sooo, I do love me some sweet tea, but this stuff I am not sold on! It’s too zesty and tangy for me! It smells good, but I am not a fan. Hot or cold either way. I’m only giving two stars because of the fact that it’s good for you, and helps you to lose weight. It’s reasonably priced and you can find it in most food chains, Walmart’s, and even online! Recommend only if you want to lose weight or are a fan of lemon/ginger flavor! It’s just not for me 😬
TWININGS® OF London Lemon & Ginger Tea Bags