BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

The zesty citrus flavour of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavours for a lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience.

Ingredients

Ginger root
Natural lemon & ginger flavours with other natural flavours
Lemon grass
Linden
Lemon peel
Blackberry leaves
Citric acid

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Veronica M.
Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea has a zesty citrus flavour of lemon. I love drinking this caffeine free tea in the afternoon while sitting on the couch relaxing with my tray next to me with a lit peony candle, reading magazines and of course sipping me Twinings Lemon & Ginger Tea. I love enjoying the comforting herbal tea made of spicy ginger and the tangy flavor of lemon which is the perfect combination for a afternoon tea. I simply boil some water in my kettle and when the kettle whistles I pour it in my mug dip the tea bag and wait for it to cool down a bit and for the tea bag to release the tea flavor. The zesty lemon is my favorite part and taste of the tea because it’s refreshing. One of my other favorite parts of this herbal tea is that it’s 100% natural! I’ve had similar teas but this Twinings tea is by far my favorite and most delicious and with intense flavor. It’s great way to perk you up. I received this product free for sampling purposes but that all opinions are my own.
Sarah W.
Being unsure of the usually spicy flavor of ginger, I'm a pansy about spice, I was hesitant to try this but the benefits of ginger finally convinced me to give it a try. The smell of it is great, nicely citrusy with some ginger notes. After steeping and allowing it to cool for some time I squeezed the bag to release any flavor holding on. I licked my fingers and they tasted like lemon and it made me excited. At first the lemon flavor hits you, followed by the ginger and the lingering spice, while not overpowering but quite noticeable. I wish they flavors had blended together versus following one another. I think with some honey I would have really enjoyed it but in order to give my honest opinion I wanted to try it naturally. This was not my favorite. If you like ginger though, I think you will enjoy the tea very much so. #gotitfree
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Twining’s Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea has a full, robust aroma that I could smell the moment I tore open the individual packet. I instantly can sense the lemon and the ginger and knew that it was going to be very noticeable in the tea. When I took a sip of the warm beverage I could taste the strong flavor of the ginger and the tanginess of the lemon. Both flavors complement one another very well. It is a very delicious and soothing tea that’s helped to ease my irritating cough. I received this product free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. @Influenster #MomLifeVoxBox #TwiningsTea #GotItFree #Complimentary #DIYFloatingTeaCup
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Enjoying a cuppa Twinings® Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea . This is my first time trying #twiningstea and I wasn’t too sure what ginger tasted like. It’s delicious! The tea is more lemony than anything, very mild, relaxing and refreshing. A perfect way to unwind and refresh after a busy morning. I can’t wait to try all the other flavors! I received this product free from Influenster.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I received this tea from Influenster for free in the MomLife VoxBox in exchange for an honest review. I do love me some tea now. The sweeter the better, I'm from the south so this shouldn't be a shock to anyone. I love the freshness of the lemon, however, I wasn't sold on the ginger. It had a bit of a kick to it. I put some honey in it to make it sweeter for me and I thought it was good. I wouldn't reach for this on a regular basis but I do think this would help if I were sick. Some of this with honey would be perfect for a sore throat. Even though I am not super crazy about this flavor, Twinings has always been a favorite of mine and I was so excited to try different things from them thanks to Influenster!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok sooo, I do love me some sweet tea, but this stuff I am not sold on! It’s too zesty and tangy for me! It smells good, but I am not a fan. Hot or cold either way. I’m only giving two stars because of the fact that it’s good for you, and helps you to lose weight. It’s reasonably priced and you can find it in most food chains, Walmart’s, and even online! Recommend only if you want to lose weight or are a fan of lemon/ginger flavor! It’s just not for me 😬
Christina H.
Mchenry, IL
This one was hard for me.
I like my tea strong and dark, so I have a tendency to steep it a little longer than maybe intended.

The lemon notes are lovely, but the ginger was very overpowering for me and in that medicinal kind of way.  I read other reviews that indicated the ginger taste was faint- so it's possible that if you steep too long, you get too much ginger.T o be fair, I gave it three stars, accepting that it might be my habit of steeping that caused or contributed to the overpowering ginger taste.  I like lemon and I like ginger, so this should have been a win for me- but it wasn't.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I'm super excited because I got the best
Voxbox complementary for reviewing from influenster #momlifevoxbox.
There were so many amazing things in it. I got the lemon 🍋 & ginger herbal tea from Twinings of London @twiningsteauk #Twiningsteatime
As a person who loves The flavor of lemon I found this tea to be very tasty and suiting
The rich lemony taste and aroma is very satisfying.
I'm definitely getting the full size.
And recommend it to everyone.
Lipton Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea
#influensternk @influensternk1
Saira M.
I received this item in the #momlifevoxbox from Influenster. I am normally a tea drinker, by when it came to this particular flavor, I’ll have to pass. The flavor was not for me. However I may feel inclined to drink it if I felt sick, as it tastes like something do drink when feeling under the weather. On another note though Twining’s Tea does have many tea options to choose from, so more to look forward too.
Felicia R.
I'm a complete geek and like to prepare fresh ginger and lemon to add to things such as brewed loose leaf tea or water. So, since it was on hand I took a bit of time to try it myself even after handing half of it out to visitors to try. I actually liked it enough to keep on hand for my get-the-heck-out-the-door-no-time-to-stop-demon-full-mom-agenda-day days! Or for when I return from those overloaded day hour terrors. More than half my life consist of those days so yes, it's fairly useful!
Tawnya M.
How was it? Honest review please!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this like the normal lemon and ginger tea?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy? Thanks
Seerat K.
Where can I find these??
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How strong is the ginger taste in this tea?

Walmart