BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Richard did so and the blend would become known throughout the world as Earl Grey tea. Although it's hard to top an original, our continuous pursuit of a new and unique teas brought forth Lady Grey tea- a softer, more elegant version of Earl Grey tea developed exclusively for Twinings.

This aromatic blend starts with the teas carefully selected from distinct regions, each with their own unique characteristics. This light, mild taste originates from teas grown in the humid, subtropical climates of China and Central Africa, while low-grown teas from India provide its bright amber colour. Orange peel, lemon peel and other citrus fruit flavours are then added to yield a fresh, uplifting tea that just may become one of your new favourites.

Ingredients

Black tea
Orange peel
Lemon peel
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Didn't try this yet. Is this as good as the Earl gray the...3 Answers
  • Is the taste similar to Earl Grey?4 Answers
  • I've never tried Lady Grey Tea, if I did, what should I e...8 Answers
  • "Still has the wonderful aroma along with the unique flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "Had to stop buying the variety pack from our local store and just start buying it in bulk online, because I was neglecting the other teas!" in 2 reviews
  • "Hipster quote, I liked lady grey tea before 50 shades!" in 1 review
  • "i am a big fan of tea, mostly hot tea." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
Twinnings is the only brand I've been able to find Lady Grey. I stumbled on it a few years ago and it was the best discovery. The flavor is so....light and smoky almost. I just feel like a sophisticated woman when I drink this tea. Even if I'm sipping it out of my son's Spiderman mug
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Lady Grey is a twist on bergamot infused Earl Grey, and Twinings makes a great version. This is an elegant caffeinated tea that offers a good boost in the morning. It’s a great value — highly recommended.
JOycee J.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
One of my personal favorite teas.

A different twist of the classic earl grey.
This brand i like better then others.
Price is good and buy this again for sure.

I don’t drink it late at night because it is caffeinated but it is delicious.
Jill M.
Eugene
i think that thhis is the only LADY grey out there? It is a smmoooth version of Early grey...maybe lady gray was smoother? It is a gentler tasting tea that is great for when you dont want to deal with the bold bergamot of Earl. i like it and i would drink it again.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
I LOVE this tea - it might be my favorite tea ever. I bought it based on a recommendation of a YouTuber and it did not disappoint. It has a light, citrusy flavor that is enjoyable any time of day. Will repurchase for sure!
Franchesca F.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I both love this tea. We have a cup at least once a week. Smooth taste and a wonderful flavor. A cup of this with a small amount of cream is very soothing.
Charlotte E.
Lady Grey is my favorite tea for a cold day and is unique to the Twinings brand, which has subsequently won my loyalty. More floral and citrusy than the familiar Earl Grey, Lady Grey retains the unique bergamot and black tea flavor while being more aromatic. While slightly more citrusy, Lady Grey can still take cream, but some may prefer to forgo it dairy for a slice of lemon. Conveniently, Lady Grey is also available in decaf and loose-leaf.
Madison G.
Beech Creek, PA
It's delicious! I almost always drink Earl Grey, but this is perfect for mornings when I want something with a sweeter, more citrusy taste. I used to get it in the variety packs Twinings sells, but I had to start getting it by itself, I was using it up so fast! Highly recommend it.
Jessica T.
PORTLAND, OR
Amazing tea. I'm so glad I tried it. This tea is the perfect sister to Earl Grey. It's almost sweet but not. I take my tea black and this one I could drink all day. I can trust Twinings to provide a great product every time. Doesn't get skunky if you steep the bag too long.
Heather C.
Kansas City, MO
Lady Grey is a perfect start to your day. Plus with the Twinnings name behind it, you know you are getting a fantastic product. If you love citrus flavored tees, Lady Grey is exactly what you are looking for. It has a nice citrus flavor backed by a delicious black tea.
Jennifer T.
I've never tried Lady Grey Tea, if I did, what should I expect it to taste like?
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
Is the taste similar to Earl Grey?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Why do you like this better than the other flavors?
Vanessa A.
Didn't try this yet. Is this as good as the Earl gray they sell?
Brianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
What makes this different from earl grey tea? Is this better or are they basically the same ?