BY TWININGS OF LONDON

By appointment to her majesty queen Elizabeth.
Tea and coffee Merchants R. Twining and company limited, London.
Twinings of London.
ESTD 1706, 216 the Strand, London WC2. England.
100% natural ingredients.
Made from 100% pure camomile, this delicate herbal tea has a smooth taste and floral aroma.
For use in Keurig Brewing Systems.
Keurig.
Naturally caffeine free.
Pure camomile.
12 K-cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
The only reason I've ranked these as 4 stars instead of 5 is that they're so hard to find! I have to order these through Amazon, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but I wish I could get them in the store! High quality, great taste, incredible k-cup convenience.
Brooke M.
Middle village
One of my favorite flavors has such a sweet taste it's so worth the money it's better then any other flavors it has such a colorful lid on the pod I would so buy this again also buy for family members!
Francis S.
Environmentalist Expert
I love herbal tea. I love my Keurig machine. This is a good tea and camomile is a good stress reliever tea or to help with going to sleep. That being said, I don't buy this product anymore because it's just a waste of money to me. I can buy 20 tea bags from Twinings for $3 when this is 12 cups of tea for $9-12. Good concept but seriously overpriced.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
I'm a big tea and coffee person, and when I'm looking for bagged tea, Twinings is my go-to. Their pure chamomile tea is perfect for those nights when sleep just won't come, and I usually like to take my cup following a hot bath. Not only do these teas taste great, but they're also excellent for a little natural relaxation.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Not the biggest Camomile tea fan but this brand is okay. Flavor is mild, but it depends on how you brew it. I am more of a peppermint tea person, I enjoy the intense flavor so I am probably not the best judge on whether this product is for you!
Jessica H.
BILLINGS , MT
I am a tea snob, I like loose tea brewed just so. All that to say, when I tried this I was pleasantly surprised. It is a great time saver for days that I don't feel like taking the time to brew a cup of tea. Light and floral, it helps calm, and relax the day away.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I have tried several teas from Twinings and I am never let down. I have to say I don't like this flavor as much as the camomile honey and vanilla flavor. This had a pleasant flavor and was not very overpowering like a few i have had. I do love the Twinings brand because I know what is in it . The k-cup made it easy to prepare but i don't really have a preference of these over the original tea bag kind they are both great.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chamomile tea. I usually use loose tea but tea bags are useful when in a hurry (or when you are having a violent migraine I guess). You can also put some in your bag. All you'll have to do is find some hot water. I like to keep one in my purse, in case of a chamomile tea emergency.
Sylvana B.
I'm not usually one for herbal tea, but I do try to keep a supply of chamomile tea around. It does a great job of soothing an upset stomach. I used to give my kids diluted chamomile tea when they had bouts of colic.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Twinings chamomile tea is my absolute favorite!!!! i add a bit of sugar and i could drink it all day every day!! definitely met my expectations! perfect for your morning routine! very affordable!! i would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jenn G.
Columbus , Oh
Does this go well with cream?
Leanne B.
Gadsden, AL
Does this tea have a strong or mild flavor?
Jodi F.
Does this have a flowery taste?