BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings® of London Keurig K-Cup® English Breakfast Tea.
By appointment to her majesty queen Elizabeth II.
Tea and coffee merchants R Twining and Company Limited, London.
ESTD. 1706. 216 The Strand, London WC2, England.
Fine black tea expertly blended with Kenyan & Assam teas to deliver a traditional tea with a rich taste and satisfying aroma.
For use in Keurig® brewing systems.
Keurig®.
Naturally decaffeinated.
Classics English breakfast tea, decaffeinated.
Makes one cup.
Freshly brewed teas.
K-Cup® for Keurig® brewers.
12 K-Cups®. see more...

• What would be good to pair this tea with? Also do you recommend a...4 Answers
  • Uuu what do you think about this product? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
There's a reason the queen gets her tea from Twinings - it's so good! It has the best flavor and gets really strong if you steep it. I like having the Keurig cups available for when I want my fix without having to wait 10 minutes for my tea to steep. It's available through a variety of places, but I've found the best deals on this product at Wal-Mart.
Shannon D.
New Paltz, NY
Love this tea it has such a nice strong flavor and I love how the keurig brews it right through the cup to give it an even stronger tea flavor
Caroline C.
Ringgold, GA
So delicious! A lot of time tea kcups can taste very bland but this is great! Great flavor!
Karen A.
So good i would highly recommend. It's a good tea and not bitter like some. I do sometimes add a little sugar and milk but you really don't have to its good alone. I like drinking it as a pick me up in the day, when I'm feeling a cold coming one or need to a quick warm up. It's not overly priced i dont think at walmart especially being a kcup.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
Nothing like a English breakfast tea with milk and honey. Keurig is great for tea because I don't have to think about how long to steep it. I'd totally recommend this brand over the others! It's quality and classic and yummy and now I really want a cup
Ash L.
Twinings is my favorite tea of all time I always have a cup every day. These were the perfect fine for me so I could have a cup in no time. I was surprise how well the tea came out was the perfect brew I will now always have these in hand!
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My mother in law got me into these about 6 months ago and I love them. The fact that they're Keurig is incredibly convenient, but I can't see paying almost three times as much as just using a tea bag. Just too expensive IMO.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Brewed tea perfection! Available in many flavors. English Breakfast is the perfect way to jump start any morning! Add a little milk and agave. Their Pure Pepperment is devine!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
By far, my favorite brand and flavor of tea for my keurig. Add a little honey and milk and you have the perfect cup of tea at any time of day.
Liz M.
These English Breakfast tea k-cups are a tasty way to liven up your morning routine. It's especially tasty with a splash of cream and sugar!
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What would be good to pair this tea with? Also do you recommend adding sugar?
Emma R.
Mediaș. SB
Uuu what do you think about this product?