BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Delight in the smooth, uplifting taste of this lively tea. see more...

Kaitlyn A.
I love the subtle hint of jasmine and I find this tea to be a very relaxing start to my day. I do wish it was a bit stronger, but that's an easy fix. Just add another bag! I would definitely recommend.
Sarah T.
High quality tea! This earl grey tea is delicious, especially when you add just a little bit of milk to it. Definitely recommend.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
I love this. It's delicious and easy. It lasts forever! My brother isn't a big tea drinker and he loves this.
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
Oh so delicious! One of my favorite blends of all time! Not bitter or harsh!
Mirjam H.
I'm a huge fan of black tea in general and while I usually have loose leaf teas at home, Twinings is the brand I resort to when travelling. Because the atrtocities you will sometimes be served as 'tea' is some places can ruin my whole day, especially when encountered in the morning, I always carry my stash of teabags. Of all the bagged Earl Grey teas I've tried Twinings is definitely my favourite, probably because the signature bergamot is more moderate with this brand. But the jasmine takes it to a whole different level. Amazing!