TWININGS® OF London Honeybush, Mandarin & Orange Tea Bags uploaded by Leidi R.TWININGS® OF London Honeybush, Mandarin & Orange Tea Bags uploaded by Christine W.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended with honeybush and the delicious flavours of mandarin and orange to deliver a mouth-watering tea with a fresh citrus aroma and naturally sweet taste.

Ingredients

Honeybush
Natural orange and mandarin flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HHOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I am not a huge fan of tea with tropical fruit flavored I have found. The pricing is appropriate however.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Twinnings is one of my favorite brands of tea along with Dilmah and Yogi. I usually buy their green and peppermint tea. It's tastes great and I get a nice blend of the two. I usually drink my tea with just hot water. No sugar. No milk. Twinnings helps with this :)
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
The flavor is quite bitter and strong, but with sugar and milk it's a pretty good tea. Excellent quality.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Twinings Tea's are a fantastic company to purchase from; all of their many flavored varieties. They are very affordable and their quality of tea is exceptional. I have yet to find a flavor I do not like; and I have pretty much tried them all, being a huge tea fanatic. I purchase from this tea company, constantly and definitely recommend this tea as well as all of their other flavored tea varieties.
Hannah F.
I love to drink this tea black as it has a pretty strong flavour to it. I love to drink it hot in the winter. If you don't love citrus flavours you may not like this. I can only drink so much at a time though as I do find I can get sick of the flavour kinda fast.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This is just a terrific product, no holds barred. I have ordered it and re-ordered it and re-ordered it again for at least a couple of years now – I just can't get enough. These teabags will drop right into your individual-serve water bottles and will make a wonderful iced tea in just a few minutes. What's even better is that it tastes surprisingly like real brewed tea. No bitterness, no artificial flavors, no lingering taste of citric acid -- none of those things that make most ready-made or cold-brew teas less than delightful. At the same time, it's smooth like sun tea, but much more robust in my opinion. Of course, the strength of the brew is going to be affected by how long it's left to steep, but even when I've forgotten to remove the bag, I've virtually never tasted excess tannins or bitterness -- nice surprise!!

I've recommended this tea to lots of folks, and even handed out samples on quite a few occasions. Everyone else who has tried it agrees: this is one of the very best convenience products I have ever come across. (I'm not as wowed by the mixed berry flavor – the only other one I've tried - but that's just a matter of personal taste, I think.) The English Classic flavor is excellent, and compared to grocery store prices, it's a good deal on Amazon too. Treat yourself to a cuppa on the go - it's lovely!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is my current favorite and I enjoy one everyday at work during my 10 am break! It's smooth, soothing, and has a great gentle flavor. You can taste the layers of flavor and none of them are overwhelming or take over the tea. It's so good I just bought two more boxes!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Not my kind of flavor but my mom purchased this and I tried it and it doesn't taste but but that's only because I'm more into green and black teas and not so much fruity ones
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I love to find new flavors of brewing tea.Twinings of London never disappoints. I tried this Honeybush Mandarin &Orange.First I tried it hot very good.But then I brewed a batch of iced tea what a pleasant surprise so refreshing. I found this at Walmart.
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Todo lo que tenga miel me encanta, me regalaron este producto lo probe y me gusto mucho, y lo mas importante no tiene cafeína.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
does this tea actually taste like oranges, and i wont have to add a sugar to it?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is your favorite flavor?