Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This is just a terrific product, no holds barred. I have ordered it and re-ordered it and re-ordered it again for at least a couple of years now – I just can't get enough. These teabags will drop right into your individual-serve water bottles and will make a wonderful iced tea in just a few minutes. What's even better is that it tastes surprisingly like real brewed tea. No bitterness, no artificial flavors, no lingering taste of citric acid -- none of those things that make most ready-made or cold-brew teas less than delightful. At the same time, it's smooth like sun tea, but much more robust in my opinion. Of course, the strength of the brew is going to be affected by how long it's left to steep, but even when I've forgotten to remove the bag, I've virtually never tasted excess tannins or bitterness -- nice surprise!!

I've recommended this tea to lots of folks, and even handed out samples on quite a few occasions. Everyone else who has tried it agrees: this is one of the very best convenience products I have ever come across. (I'm not as wowed by the mixed berry flavor – the only other one I've tried - but that's just a matter of personal taste, I think.) The English Classic flavor is excellent, and compared to grocery store prices, it's a good deal on Amazon too. Treat yourself to a cuppa on the go - it's lovely!