BY TWININGS OF LONDON

A refreshing herbal tea made with honeybush and the delicious citrus flavours of mandarin and orange. see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Twinings Tea's are a fantastic company to purchase from; all of their many flavored varieties. They are very affordable and their quality of tea is exceptional. I have yet to find a flavor I do not like; and I have pretty much tried them all, being a huge tea fanatic. I purchase from this tea company, constantly and definitely recommend this tea as well as all of their other flavored tea varieties.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is my current favorite and I enjoy one everyday at work during my 10 am break! It's smooth, soothing, and has a great gentle flavor. You can taste the layers of flavor and none of them are overwhelming or take over the tea. It's so good I just bought two more boxes!
Hannah F.
I love to drink this tea black as it has a pretty strong flavour to it. I love to drink it hot in the winter. If you don't love citrus flavours you may not like this. I can only drink so much at a time though as I do find I can get sick of the flavour kinda fast.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
What is your favorite flavor?