BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings Of London Gunpowder Green Tea: A rich blend of green gunpowder tea from the Orient with a clear fragrant liquor see more...

Cece
This is a wonderful green tea. I like to steep mine a little longer than recommended because I like my tea to have some tannins. I don't recommend brewing this tea with water over 180 degrees. I try to brew mine no higher than 175. The water out of my Keurig is 180 on the dot, so I just let my mug sit for a minute or two and then put the tea in. If you brew it for 2 to 3 minutes you get a very nice, almost sweet, green tea. Highly recommended!
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This is my favorite kind of tea. Gunpowder tea is always amazing to have. I find Twinings has really done a really good job at this tea. Their years of experience really shows with this. It's nice and flavorful and lasts a long time. I'm able to do multiple brews with this. I find tea is always nice and calming and relaxing and this tea truly does do that.