Twinings® of London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags uploaded by Ilze D.Twinings® of London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags uploaded by Beauty&Me _.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea expertly blended with the flavour of peppermint and spearmint to deliver a refreshing tea with an invigorating aroma and smooth mint taste.

Ingredients

Green tea
Natural mint flavour with other natural flavours
Peppermint leaves.

Brewing Time

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

• Does this tea leave a bitter after taste? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I like to drink this in the mornings because of the caffeine (most teas I drink are caffeine free). I don’t love the taste of green tea, but the mint helps to mask it and I know it’s good for me. The smell alone helps clear my sinuses, which are at their worst in the mornings!
Aimee D.
After frequently using the Traditional Medicinals brand of mint tea for years, I decided to try this one and I have to say I was really disappointed. I like my tea to have a lot of flavor. Normally I'll add some lemon and honey to it after it sits for a while. But with this brand, no matter how long it steeps, I taste NO minty flavor. The water doesn't change colors, the water just taste like water. Very disappointed. Going back to Traditional Medicinals.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
This is a beautifully flavored green tea! As of the very for filling flavor that is not overwhelming. Very smooth and satisfying. I often keep a box of the stashed away at work for a pick me up if I don't want something as strong as coffee.
Jordan G.
Cedartown
Ok so I have tried Lipton green tea and I hate it so when my friend told me to try this brand of green tea I was spectacle. My first time trying this, the smell was strong but the taste is good, it's a very light taste I will buy this brand again for sure ! Twinings® of London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags
Shannon B.
Champaign, IL
I'm not normally a big fan of mint tea but every now and then I do want some. This one was pretty good and didn't end up bitter when it cooled off in the mug. Nice mint flavor, not over the top. Fairly easy to drink and I'd say others would like it too.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love this tea! It's very soothing and calming, especially after dinner or just before bed. It doesn't have caffeine, so it doesn't keep me up too late either! I've bought this box several times now, since it is the best mint tea I've tried so far!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I have tried a lot of mint tea. It is my favorite tea I can always count on Twinings to taste very flavorful and potent. I I love the way it smells and I love that it is strong and it taste absolutely delicious every time.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Great relax tea for helping you fall asleep and if you aren't feeling well. Very calming and nice. Doesn't even need sweetener it's good just the way it is. A little honey is good too though
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
This is great to drink both hot and iced. The mint is good when you don't feel well- it helps calm the nausea a bit. perfect in the summer time with a little bit of lemon added to it as well!
Mildred P.
This tea is definitely helpful in opening up your sinuses. I usually mix one green tea mint tea bag and one regular free tea bag to make a great cup of green tea. I will buy this again in the future.
jasmin m.
Staten Island, NY
Does this tea leave a bitter after taste?