TWININGS® OF London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea expertly blended with the flavour of peppermint and spearmint to deliver a refreshing tea with an invigorating aroma and smooth mint taste.

Ingredients

Green tea
Natural mint flavour with other natural flavours
Peppermint leaves.

Brewing Time

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Does this tea leave a bitter after taste?
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags!
I love green tea. I thought the mint would be over powering and not that yummy. But it's not, it's a perfect blend and makes the most thirst quenching iced tea ever. I love the twinings green and mint tea, I always have boxes several boxes in my pantry for some new interesting twists on my favorite green tea.
Hillsdale, MI
This tea is different and unexpected. I didn’t think I would like it as much as I do. It’s a great tea hot or cold. It cleanses my throat and mouth. It has a nice woody-mint flavor that went above and beyond any of my expectations.
Philadelphia , PA
I wanted to love this product as I love green tea and a bit of mint with this at the end of the evening sounded refreshing. Unfortunately it just didn’t do it for me - there was enough mint, something was missing.
To be honest, it’s just tea. It does have a slightly more concentrated flavor when compared to other brands but it still is just tea at the end of the day. And this brand is sort of expensive.
Eight Mile
I don’t feel that I am much on green tea. It lacks certain robust flavor that you get from darker teas. However I enjoy the lent flavor that you get from this tea. This is one of the teas I grab when I am sick.
I have used these green tea bags with mint and they are awesome!!  Soothing and just all around calming for the spirit and the soul. They also sooth the stomach!
Burlington
My friend in England sent me some of this tea and I love this tea so much as an add a tea drinker I love green with mint tea it’s so good I could drink the tea all the time year-round
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Albertsons
The TWININGS® OF London Green Tea With Mint Tea Bags are by far my favorite mint tea! It has the perfect minty flavor that needs no sweet accompaniment. I turn to this when I need a warm pick me up. I haven't found any other brand that's comparable. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this tea because of mint flavor which is not that strong as in regular mint teas. Very refreshing but in the same time calm you down a little and gives that feeling of relaxation and safety. Love
Nashville, tn
I LOVE mint green tea so much. This is not a bad one. It's not my favorite, but not my least favorite either. It's a great tea to sip on after lunch. I prefer Tazo Zen tea to this one, but this one is a little more affordable, which is nice, especially if I don't think I'll finish a cup of it.