BeveragesTea & InfusionsTwinings of London
TWININGS OF London Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags

TWININGS® OF London Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea expertly blended with the flavour of real lemons to deliver an uplifting tea with an invigorating aroma and fresh lemon taste.

Ingredients

Green tea
Natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours
Lemon pieces

Brewing Time

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Some one try it ? Is it good? [product:twinings-of-london-pure-natural-176-oz-lemon-green-tea-25-ct-box]
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags!
D M.
I mostly drink green tea than black and Twinings is my favorite brand of green tea. The taste and aroma are rich and very fragrant. They are individually wrapped in foil bag ,stay fresh for a while. Great quality for the price. Recommend it!
Mike B.
Rockwall, TX
Excellent way to end the evening green tea w a hint of lemon. Lemon flavor is not to over powering.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Huge fan of green tea and lemon, especially when I"m sick. I really like to add honey to it too. Nice to know I can find it in most hotels.
Stephanie W.
Budd Lake, NJ
I like some lemon in my green tea with some honey and this takes that out for me, honestly one of my favorites! If you like green tea I'd suggest you give this a try. The lemon taste isn't really that strong by the way so don't worry I won't taste too lemony
Rachell T.
Greenville, NC
Delicious tea. I drink this randomly and enjoy every sip. My best friend enjoys drinking this at night before bed.
Aurangel D.
new york,ny
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags uploaded by Aurangel D.
I drink one bag of green tea everyday to start my day! I love these brand,and I bought it with lime for the first time last week at stop n shop,is good!!! Highly recommended 🍀
Jamie B.
Newport, TN
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags uploaded by Jamie B.
After living in London I feel in love with lemon tea. This product captured the authentic British tea taste that I had missed so much at an affordable price.
Chantelle B.
This has a very nice flavor, I love to drink this tea , it taste great mixed too, good price
Virginia L.
Washington, DC
It's a good, run of the mill green tea with lemon. It uses lemon pieces in addition to lemon flavoring. This is definitely better than teas that use only flavoring, but not as good as teas that use only lemon.
Mariana C.
ingenieros Militares
A great one, dwlicious, tazo is absolutely one of the best teaaas you can purchase, It is not the typical fragile tea bag, it is a fancy tiny resistan bag and it has a serious, strongly impregnated frutal and herbal taste you will surely love... 🧡 Hot or cold... Nevermind
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
vanessa C.