Twinings of London Green Tea Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea W/Mint Tea Bags 20 Ct Box uploaded by Mary K.Twinings of London Green Tea Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea W/Mint Tea Bags 20 Ct Box uploaded by Mary K.Twinings of London Green Tea Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea W/Mint Tea Bags 20 Ct Box uploaded by Mary K.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Expertly blended green tea with the light refreshing taste of peppermint see more...

Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
I LOVE this tea! First - it's cold brew. I would typically brew my tea and either have to pour it over a bunch of ice or put it in the fridge and wait a while before it was cold. This saves me a bunch of time in that I can just steep the bags in cold water and it's ready to drink! Second, the flavor itself is great. I already love green tea, but the added mint makes it nice and refreshing as a cold drink. Perfect! If only I could find it more often in stores!
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
This cold brewed iced tea is perfect for these hot summer days. The taste of mint is just right, not overwhelming. The product is affordable and I would recommend to my friends.
Chrissy D.
Makes a great cold tea quick by the glass. It's very refreshing and just great. Not too strong or minty. I like the bags come individually wrapped. When I travel in the summer months I like to take this tea with me. Only thing is it is hard to find in stores when I need to buy more. I always look for it early summer season, that's when I have the best luck finding this tea. It's the best.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love using these when I'm at work. I can put some water in a bottle and throw a bag in before putting the lid on. By the time I'm at work it is ready to drink. I will sometimes add some sugar to it, but it isn't needed.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
In the summer, you want iced tea... not hot. Having to warm up tea just to make it hot seems like a waste of time. That's why I love cold brew teas! Twinings is a quality brand.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I love unsweetened tea so I purchased this to make at home. The green tea is refreshing and the mint is just right. I love that I don't have to brew these in hot water.
Sarah P.
Ada, OK
This is not bad for a cold brew tea. It is a good flavor and nice for convenience but I still prefer hot brews
m r.
So convenient and I love both the smell and taste. I feel so refreshed after drinking this tea.