BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma

A comforting green tea perfectly balanced with soothing camomile, cooling spearmint and the subtle flavour of lemongrass

Ingredients

Orange blossom
Rosebuds
Hawthorn berries

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Does this Tea taste good? I know some green teas tend to ...1 Answers
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I tried this product as a sample when I bought a different box of tea. It is tasty! I am not a big fan of the usual night time teas (variations of chamomile) but this one tastes like a smoother green tea. I recommend this product!
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
la mejor forma de disfrutar de los beneficios del te verde mientras duermes y lol mejor de todo, no te quita el sueño. podras dormir serenamente sin problemas, e incluso muy relajado. ayuda a relajarte cuando te sientesmuy tenso en ese dia largo por el trabajo. y su sabor es delicioso!.
Sara M.
Love this tea! I love green tea with honey it's definitely my favorite! I got sick of drinking the same sleepy time tea before bed and thought the perfect solution for me would be decaf green tea. So when I found this in the store I was so excited! It tastes great and is great if I want green tea without all the caffeine.
Love the taste and is great at bedtime. Always have a big supply of different green teas but this brand is my favorite. Definitely affordable
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I NEED SOMETHING SOMETIMES AT NIGHT TO SLEEP I HAVE A HARD TIME SLEEPING AFTER I HAD MY KNEE SURGERY I WONDER IF THIS WOULD REALLY WORK
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like drinking this right before i go to bed really good at helping with my sleep and has a calming effect also
Nicole O.
Petaluma, CA
This is my favorite tea right before bed. It's a perfect mix between peppermint and camomile
Una B.
I love green tea but I am quite picky about it, since most brands seem a little too much on the bitter side when it comes to taste. Twinnings seems to be my favorite one when itcomes to drinking green tea.
Janet B.
Keithsburg, IL
Does this Tea taste good? I know some green teas tend to have a funky flavor lol