TWININGS® OF London Green Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Joe G.TWININGS® OF London Green Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Joe G.TWININGS® OF London Green Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Courtney M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Green tea

Brewing Time

K-Cup®

Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, sweetener or enjoy as is.

Buy on Amazon
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I just saw a post from a blogger who I follow that 1 cup of green tea a day helps to break down fat in your body. Ive drank Twinnins teas all my life so this was the nature go to for me. Smooth and refreshing it's a great way to start your day and in the K-Cup pods it quick and easy. #stylebyjoe #influnster #twinings #greentea #k-cupd
Stephanie R.
Jamaica , NY
This tea does take a bit to get used to. For me, it tasted a bit bitter. If you would like to try the Twinings tea, I would recommend trying it in the tea bag form instead. The K-Cups make it taste a bit funky. I personally am not a huge fan of any beverage in the K-Cup form, but Twinings as a tea company is amazing!
Madison B.
While I prefer the bagged green tea, the K-cups are nice for on the go! I take them to friends houses sometimes if I know they aren't tea drinkers, but I'm craving a cup. I'd definitely recommend bringing them with you to hotels, etc that offer keurigs if you want tea over coffee.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I am an absolute fan of green tea. It is so healthy and it helps with your digestion. this brand twinings does such an amazing job offering a healthy tea that tastes super refreshing and that also manages to taste appetizing at the same time. I am an absolute fan
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I'm not a huge fan of this stuff in k cup form. It's kind of watery when it comes out. I usually only use 6oz instead of the recommended 8oz when making the K cup but I think that it is still too weak. I love this tea in the bags though.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
These are a great alternative for coffee if you're willing to give coffee up for a day (haha yeah right). But they definently aren't no $35 and $65, so I don't know where that price came from. I suppose if you bought them in large bulk, maybe.
Knekka B.
Ashley, OH
Twinning is my favorite brand of tea and green tea is amazing!! I love everything about it and now these keurig cups and machines make everything so much easier. I wish I had one at home. Everything would be so much fasterrrrr!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Love tea and using it in a k-cup is easy. To give it a little variety I have used cinnamon sticks, Cloves, star anise, or Mint leaves. Try using honey too . it is great and adds a little change to an already great product.
Eunice K.
Can't go wrong with this brand. Or I haven't.. I like all the teas and it all taste good. It doesn't have a weird taste after and is something I can rely on. Its not cute or anything but it is reliable!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Twinings is one of my favorite brands of tea because they arw the originals! They have many flavor options and now they have made life even easier by offering their tea in k cup form!
Christina E.
Hanahan, SC
I have not made any tea in my keurig, would this be a good one to get?
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
How do these compare to the Twinings tea bags. I love the keurig but I would want the same taste!
Leah H.
Amarillo, TX
Do you find that it is hard to get a good flavor with this tea, if you brew coffee through the maker?
Nicollette B.
I have not made tea in my keurig as of yet. Does it taste different since I only use my keurig for coffee. I am just afraid if it tasting weird.
Kimberly L.
Mashpee, MA
I am very skeptical about using KCUP products since my KCUP usage in the past does not compare to the actual product! Does this KCUP taste the same? Does it lose its flavor?