BY TWININGS OF LONDON #41 in Tea

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure green tea expertly blended and infused with real jasmine flowers to deliver a fragrant tea with a unique floral aroma and taste.

Ingredients

Green tea scented with jasmine flowers

Brewing Time

Tea Bags

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This green tea is a perfect match for a relaxing morning!" in 1 review
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I really like Twinings Jasmine Green Tea. It's gentle and calming, while still flavorful and delicious. Another favorite I keep in my own tea drawer at home. I don't believe that there is a better alternative, and I definitely recommend this flavor by this brand to others!
Chelsea L.
Minneapolis, MN
Out of all the tea in the world, I love jasmine green tea the most. With that being said, I’ve tried quite a number of those and this is by far the best! You won’t have the icky feeling after you have a couple cups of it
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Twinings of London remains to this day my favorite tea brand. It's jasmine flavor specifically is the best one I've tried. It is quite afforadable on my side and it really keeps me going through out my days with ease even with that little amount of sugar and caffeine it contains. I would recommend this to all the Jasmine tea lover, looking for a new brand to rely upon (and all the other who love or want to try tea as well).
chioma u.
Detroit, MI
amazing tea. It tastes really good and gives me the energy I need to make it through the day. I love it a lot. It have the most distinct flavor of all the other brands that I have tried. I even use it for my hair sometimes as a rinse. I would definitely buy again.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
The British always get tea right. Loved the consistency. Not one of my favorites, but I would purchase it regardless if there aren't any other choices that I like. Happy that I was able to find this anywhere and yes, I would recommend this to others.
Melissa H.
LOVE THIS. I make it every morning for breakfast and has the perfect taste without adding anything to it, even sugar! Super healthy and perfect for what I was looking for!! Highly recommend
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I have tried so many brands of tea and I just did not like this one. I'm an essential oil user and jasmine is one of my favorite scents to use in mixes so drinking it just seems off to me.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I drink green tea almost every night and it helps me calm down so well. Putting jasmine in green tea is absolutely amazing and just gives it such a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a nice warm drink to calm down for sure!
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
My mom and I love to drink this tea to feel relaxed and calm after a long day. Just add hot water and plop this in and you have a beverage of relaxation. It helps me be happy and ready for the next day.
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
How often do you drink tea?
Becky D.
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Markelys E.
Why this tea smeel like flowers
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you
Christina R.