BY TWININGS OF LONDON

In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world. see more...

• How often do you drink tea?4 Answers
  • Why this tea smeel like flowers2 Answers
  • I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This green tea is a perfect match for a relaxing morning!" in 1 review
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I really like Twinings Jasmine Green Tea. It's gentle and calming, while still flavorful and delicious. Another favorite I keep in my own tea drawer at home. I don't believe that there is a better alternative, and I definitely recommend this flavor by this brand to others!
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Twinings of London Green Jasmine Tea Bags 20 Ct Box more...
Twinings of London remains to this day my favorite tea brand. It's jasmine flavor specifically is the best one I've tried. It is quite afforadable on my side and it really keeps me going through out my days with ease even with that little amount of sugar and caffeine it contains. I would recommend this to all the Jasmine tea lover, looking for a new brand to rely upon (and all the other who love or want to try tea as well).
chioma u.
Detroit, MI
amazing tea. It tastes really good and gives me the energy I need to make it through the day. I love it a lot. It have the most distinct flavor of all the other brands that I have tried. I even use it for my hair sometimes as a rinse. I would definitely buy again.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
The British always get tea right. Loved the consistency. Not one of my favorites, but I would purchase it regardless if there aren't any other choices that I like. Happy that I was able to find this anywhere and yes, I would recommend this to others.
Melissa H.
LOVE THIS. I make it every morning for breakfast and has the perfect taste without adding anything to it, even sugar! Super healthy and perfect for what I was looking for!! Highly recommend
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Review for: Twinings Jasmine Green Tea 25 Sachets/box Light Flavour more...
I have tried so many brands of tea and I just did not like this one. I'm an essential oil user and jasmine is one of my favorite scents to use in mixes so drinking it just seems off to me.
Karaleigh S.
Wauconda, IL
Review for: Twinings® of London Jasmine Green Tea 1.26 oz. Box more...
It's a light aromatic flavor that is perfect for an afternoon tea or at bedtime. It is light in flavor so if you like strong tea this is not for you. I wish it had a stronger flavor but even so I like it.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Twinings of London Green Jasmine Tea Bags 20 Ct Box more...
My mom and I love to drink this tea to feel relaxed and calm after a long day. Just add hot water and plop this in and you have a beverage of relaxation. It helps me be happy and ready for the next day.
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I use a box of Jasmine green tea almost every week to make iced tea that I sip on all through my work day. It's light, fresh and something I enjoy all day long. I have a 52 oz mug sitting here next to me as I type. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find. I frequent 3 different grocery stores and it is often out of stock. I guess other people must like it too.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Tea more...
What a great taste this tea is. You can taste the Jasmine, which gives it a great flavor and a great mix with the green tea. I bought a kcups box and it actually comes out strong. It is my favorite tea to drink now as I got my coworker addicted to it as well.
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
How often do you drink tea?
Becky D.
Twining's of London® Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Markelys E.
Why this tea smeel like flowers
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you
Christina R.