BeveragesTea & InfusionsTwinings of London
TWININGS OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags

TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure green tea expertly blended and infused with real jasmine flowers to deliver a fragrant tea with a unique floral aroma and taste.

Ingredients

Green tea scented with jasmine flowers

Brewing Time

Tea Bags

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

[product:twinings-green-tea-bags] cup of green tea to start the day :-) are you a tea or coffee person? :) #greentea #sundaymorning #dayofrelaxing
Why this tea smeel like flowers
I was wondering how this green tea tastes. I have the plain green tea but I've been thinking about purchasing this one. Can someone describe roughly what this one tastes like? Thank you
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags!
Product Highlights
This green tea is a perfect match for a relaxing morning!in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
I really like this green tea! The jasmine flavor is really different and fun. It reminds me of the tea you get at a sushi restaurant. Definitely recommend if you love green tea and are looking for a fun flavor to try!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me being A tea lover I have once again came across a tea that I have grown to love. What tea is that you might ask ?? Well it is Jasmine Green tea 🍵. This tea has such an exotic unique flavor and really relaxes the senses. It has a strong distinctive taste and to be honest is definitely something that you have to get used to overtime. I have to admit the flavor was a little overwhelming the first time I tried it but as time went on I really started to enjoy the flavor. This tea of course taste good by its self but I personally like it with a splash of milk or cream. It really compliments the jasmine and helps the drink have an even smoother flavor. I always drink jasmine tea right before bed. It seems to really calm me down and help increase my relaxation. Before I know it I’m off to sleep and having sweet dreams. Jasmine tea also has a lot of other great benefits for your over health, well being, and my favorite your skin. 🍵 BENEFITS OF JASMINE TEA 🍵 It's packed with antioxidants and has been linked to many impressive health benefits. For example, drinking jasmine tea may lower your risk of heart disease, mental decline, and certain cancers. It may also help you lose weight, improve oral health, and boost brain function. Jasmine tea comes packed with alot of oils that are beneficial for the skin. It has anti-microbial properties and is great for soaking up the excess oil. Brew some jasmine tea, let it cool and apply to acne-prone, oily skin. It combats with pimple-causing bacteria and further helps maintain skin's pH level. Since jasmine green tea is rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals in the body, the steam gives your skin a direct shot of these antioxidants. Also, it soothes irritated skin and its anti-ageing properties prevent wrinkles, fine lines and other skin diseases. My Experience: I have been drinking jasmine tea for about three weeks now. I usually drink it at night before bed and occasionally during the day depending on my mood. Other than this tea calming my mood and mellowing my vibe it has also helped with my skin. I can say from my own personal experience that I have noticed my skin appear more clear and radiant. I notice less breakouts especially around the period when I get breakouts the most which is my menstrual period. I mean I might get one or two which is inevitable but nothing compared to how bad I would breakout before. I really do believe that Green tea plays a vital role in skin health and jasmine tea is definitely one in particular I recommend trying.
Aimee S.
I love Jasmine tea, so I'm probably super picky about it. I liked this jasmine tea. It was fine, but it didn't have enough jasmine flavor to me. It's a little bit weak. It reminded me of a white jasmine tea.
Sybil C.
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Albertsons
The TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags is an average Jasmine tea, but not my favorite. It isn't a tea I would reach for over and over simply because of its lackluster flavor. No amount of steeping has helped strengthen the flavor or improve the taste. I wouldn't recommend it and won't repurchase it.
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised by this combination. I thought the Jasmine would throw off the flavor, but I am sure glad I was wrong about it. Definitely buying more the next time I go shopping.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a fabulous drink. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. It is so soothing.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is my go to tea to drink when I am sick. I love the green tea taste and it is very affordable. Although Twinnings is not my favorite brand, this tea is definitely worth the try
Scott S.
Dallas, TX
Best way to start the morning! Doesn't leave an aftertaste or give you bad breath like coffee. Perfect with almond milk and water
Michelle A.
Absolutely delicious, and tastes great with nothing added to it, whether with meals or dessert. In fact, when eaten with a heavy meal, I feel like it cleans me out. The tea has a noticeable but not overwhelming aroma of jasmine. I drink it almost every day!
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Jasmine Tea Bags uploaded by Rita G.
It's hard to find good Jasmine tea that isn't bitter. This product is smooth and aromatic. The beautiful scent of the Jasmine makes me feel girly. The tea taste great hot or iced.