Twinings Of London Green Tea Bags uploaded by Iqra M.Twinings Of London Green Tea Bags uploaded by Iqra M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings Of London Green Tea Bags: Expertly blended to deliver a mild tea with smooth taste and mellow aroma Light tea strength Individually wrapped Kosher see more...

Lesley B.
Gotta love green tea especially with its health benefits. I don’t really taste much variation from one green tea to the next but because of twinnings reputation with tea, I chose to drink their brand. I like to let my tea sit for 2mins before removing the bag. Makes a lovely cuppa!
Kelley S.
Richmond, IN
Perfect for relaxing in the afternoon. A great alternative to Spark! I can always count on Twinings brand to deliver a quality bag tea.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Healthy and delicious. I love Green Tea and Twinings Green tea is not only delicious but has a way of making me always feel better.
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually make my teas with loose leaf as I prefer the taste, but when I'm not in the mood for dealing with leaves, Twinings is usually my go-to. The green tea bags work exceptionally well to make yummy tea!
Marinella L.
Milano
Prodotto molto delicato ma meno amarognolo del the verde LIPTON, ma che contiene ben 50 bustine singole; quindi una confezione risparmio
Iqra M.
bhiwandi
It was just fine it taste like mint since its in mint flavour but overall was just fine and probably will never buy again...
Tiffany R.
I love green tea and this is one of my favorites! It taste great hot or cold. Just add a little honey for sweetness and it is a yummy healthy drink.
Christine B.
I love tea! Ever since I gave up drinking sodas, I have reverted my addiction to tea, and especially green tea! Not only does it taste good, but it is also way better for you too (great for clearing up skin, and good for your digestive system). I love the Twinings Green Tea as my base tea, and it is really good to add fruit to or other yummy flavors.
Marinella L.
Milano
Posso adoperare la bustina direttamente in tazza dopo aver riscaldato a circa 80°C in microonde l'acqua? Non possiedo un bollitore per thè. Grazie