BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Green tea

Brewing Time

Tea Bags

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Iris H.
I am an avid tea drinker. Green tea is my preference. I drink about 2-3 cups a day and it keeps my metabolism going fast so that I can afford to indulge in some other foods. I love the health benefits and always feel better after one cup.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Twinings 20 Count Green Tea Box, Set of 6 more...
Green tea is the best for helping with speeding up metabolism. I love twinnings, I know it will have a good flavor and is always dependable. Affordable and good taste. I won't always buy over others, but this is my usual go to. I would recommend to others.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Twinings 20 Count Green Tea Box, Set of 6 more...
I am a green tea lover I love all different brands of green teas I just add a little Splenda to it they don't cost much to and $3 a box for several packs inside the box it's just something good to have and it's really good for your body
Andreina F.
Review for: Twinings 20 Count Green Tea Box, Set of 6 more...
This is my favorite brand of green tea, it has the purest flavor and brews amazingly, the package it’s really nice, I’m a repeat costumer, and will keep drinking it, will buy it again and again. This brand is amazing
Jenna F.
Review for: Twinings 20 Count Green Tea Box, Set of 6 more...
Satisfying green tea flavor with all the benefits from green tea for an affordable price. You can find this tea just about anywhere and buying it won't break the bank!
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Twinings 20 Count Green Tea Box, Set of 6 more...
Es muy bueno el sabor es puro pero suave, me ha funcionado muy bien.

Donde vivo es muy fácil de adquirir porque esta en los supermercados nacionales y eso es un punto a su favor.

Me a ayudado bastante en cuanto a pérdida de peso porque siento que me controla la ansiedad.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I tried this tea on my trip to dubai as in america Twinings really isn't my go to, but I do have to say I was quite amazed. The quality of the tea is great, it doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and I really just enjoy it with a splash of honey and some lemon.
Allison S.
Review for: Twining of London® Peach/English Classic/Citrus Twist/Green Tea with Mint/Mixed Berries Cold Brewed Iced Tea Display 72 ct more...
I really enjoy the Twining of London, they have a lot of different flavors. Also they all taste nicely. I like how they have different options. Each option has a nice flavor and a unique taste. Also the smell is really nice and calming! i would recommend it.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Has a nice, smooth taste and it makes me feel energized at any time of day. Like most green teas, though, it doesn't claim to have antioxidants so I'm not certain if it does....

When I'm out of coffee I turn to this. I think it wakes me up even more (mentally) than coffee anyway haha.

Try it with honey or agave and lemon!
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
This is a nice and simple tasting tea that can be enjoyed everyday. It has a mild lemon flavor and I love it. I'm very particular about my tea. It's not expensive and can be easily found in stores.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
¿ que beneficios tiene?
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this have antioxidants? Silly question, I know but many other green teas claim to be rich in antioxidants.
Marinella L.
Milano
Posso adoperare la bustina direttamente in tazza dopo aver riscaldato a circa 80°C in microonde l'acqua? Non possiedo un bollitore per thè. Grazie