TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Green tea

Brewing Time

Tea Bags

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to a boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Posso adoperare la bustina direttamente in tazza dopo aver riscaldato a circa 80°C in microonde l'acqua? Non possiedo un bollitore per thè. Grazie
Does this have antioxidants? Silly question, I know but many other green teas claim to be rich in antioxidants.
¿ que beneficios tiene?
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags!
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
One of my favorite tea brands! Always so nice to drink and has an amazing flavor. It doesn’t dry my mouth like other green tea products. Also, love that sometimes they include an extra bag of new flavors! TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
I’ve always loved Twinings! I’m pretty boring, I like green tea with honey when I’m sick. There are cheaper alternatives, I really think 99% of all green tea tastes pretty much the same. I recommend it, it’s a classic brand!
Brianna E.
Ben Lomond, CA
Love green tea. This is a really good brand and it’s really strong. Great for fall weather.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Purchased at: Walmart
#morningeoutine . yesterday I tried Tevive Peppermint Herbal Infusions Tea 20 Sachets and wasn’t too pleased but this morning I’ve tried TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags and love it so this will be my go to tea to start my mornings! It only cost me 3.18 for 20 bags I will definitely try again.
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
It’s a great tea. Mild, tasty, perfect with some lemon and honey if you fancy something sweet.
Dinora O.
Cranberry Twp, PA
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags uploaded by Dinora O.
Es un te que me fascina lo uso mucho cada dia, mi experiencia es muy agradable porque es delicioso, no le cambiaría nada al producto porque me encanta, así que quieran empezar a tomar Té este lo recomiendo
Alejandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
twinings is always a good brand.... the flavor is strong but no bad... i love green tea though any presentation for me works haha
Emily B.
Denville , NJ
TWININGS® OF London Green Tea Bags uploaded by Emily B.
I love how this is a “simple” green tea. It’s also much more affordable than some of the other brands. I use orange peels with all my tea, but it tastes fine without it as well.
Brittany D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love this brand and enjoy all the tea flavors that they have. I found this green tea wasn’t over powering and was very subtle
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Great product. Great Brand. Great Flavor. This one is a winner in my books. It is great by itself or mixed with a herbal flavor.