TWININGS® OF London Green Pomegranate, Raspberry & Strawberry Tea Bags uploaded by Brooke P.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma

Pure green tea perfectly balanced with the naturally sweet and juicy flavours of pomegranate, raspberry and strawberry

Ingredients

Green tea
Natural pomegranate
Raspberry and strawberry flavour with other natural flavours.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Walmart
Lizzy J.
This is my favorite green tea. It’s reasonably priced and you get many bags in the box. I love the subtle fruit flavor for an afternoon pick me up. It’s not too earthy like some green teas. Would recommend.
Myra H.
This tea is delicious! It's just sweet enough to not need any sweetener or sugar. My coworkers, who are not green tea fans, even enjoyed it (one needed sugar but liked it enough to ask for more bags!). It's now our tea of choice in the office. Super affordable too, and makes me want to try out more Twinings flavors!
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
This teas has a beautiful, fragrant aroma of sweet fruit mixed with green tea. I brew this tea hot and then refrigerate it so I can enjoy it cold. One of my favorites.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Yum yum yum. Love this fruity tea for any midday tea cravings! I usually don't add a lot of sugar to my tea to be able to really taste the herbs and it has such a nice flavor! Always keep this tea in stock at my house
Francis S.
I am not a huge green tea person but due to health issues, I'm trying to add green tea to my morning ritual. Twinings sent me a sample of this flavor long time ago and I loved it so much I buy it online since I can't find it in any of my local stores yet. It has a nice, light yet sweet flavor. I still add a little bit of honey but even if I drink it after it gets cool, it's still good. Definitely one of my favorite green tea profiles. I have not seen many if any coupons in the paper for Twinings tea but a box in store typically runs $3-3.50. Their tea bags are also individually wrapped unlike other competitors so you can take one with you and it is protected. Great product. A++++
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a nice tea, I enjoy it for the winter time. It gives you a little extra pep in your step. It is very aromatic and I really like it on the go. Will repurchase
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I got this as a sample from twinings and my opinions are 100% honest. I love twinings as a brand. Im not a fan of hot green tea but love this!! The raspberry is not over powering but id a nice accent to the pomegranate and strawberry. The aroma is very nice. I added a little honey to make it sweet. I cant wait to purchase a whole box!
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
This tea is amazing! It tastes amazing. The flavor is really good. It has a more green tea flavor with a undertone of pomegranate, strawberry, an raspberry. The berry taste also do not over power the green tea. Great packaging as well. Highly suggest it.
Gabriella Z.
I practically live off of tea, especially green tea and I love that this brand offers fruity flavors of green tea besides lemon. I really love the pomegranate green tea and find that it's a really nice balance. I pick up another box everytime I go food shopping.
Alyssa S.
By far one of my favorite teas right now. I love how sweet it it! It smells amazing and tastes equally as good. Very fruity! I add a little bit of sugar in mine and its just right.