BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest black tea expertly blended with the enticing flavour of sweet vanilla and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a delicious tea with a warm, soothing aroma and smooth, creamy taste

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Artificial vanilla powder
Cardamom
Clove
Vanilla pod powder

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4-6 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• What does chi tea taste like? Is it any good?1 Answers
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Realmente el mejor que he probado, soy amante del te en todas sus presentaciones así que he probado muchas marcas pero está sin duda evoca el sabor de un buen chai te latte, es una explosión de sabor y el toque de vainilla lo hace aún más irresistible. Su precio es accesible lo comprare de nuevo.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
I love Twinings chai tea, so I thought I’d try the vanilla flavor. Eh, it isn’t terrible, but it really made me wish for the regular chai. The vanilla was artificial smelling which was unpleasant. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re a fan of traditional flavor.TWININGS® OF London French Vanilla Chai Tea Bags
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I tried a sample of this a few months ago and really enjoyed it. It had a great smooth spicy flavor that I like in a good cup if chai with a delicious vanilla flavor as well. I'll be looking for more of this
Maurine V.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is my favorite kind/flavor no joke! It has a great smooth taste and can be drunk while hot or cold. I like to drink it with a little bit of sugar or honey but it is also great alone. Compared to other brands of tea, it is smoother and the spices stand out more. I have bought it again and again. :)
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I was a big fan of tea growing up. My grandma would get specialty teas from her home of London. When I got sick the doctor recommended hot tea so I grabbed this up. I have been addicted ever since. It's by far my favorite flavor. It isn't bitter. It doesn't make me jittery. It is even nice to add with other flavors that work well with Vanilla.
AngelA R.
This is my absolute favorite tea! It comes in very nice packaging which makes it easy to use. The flavor is my favorite part, I think it’s best for winter time because of the vanilla flavor. I would recommend this tea to everyone.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
my absolute favorite. if I have vanilla creamer I add a dash and a little sugar and I keep the bag in for as long as possible for the tea to brew and Walah! perfect tea!
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Okay, normally I HATE chai teas of any kind, but this one was subtle enough for me to handle. Loved the hint of vanilla. It has very well balanced flavors. Oh and if you're a diabetic like me the cinnamon and ginger should help lower your blood sugar, so yay! 😉 Overall I loved it.
Alyssa F.
Chai tea is one of my absolute favorite drinks! I've never been a fan of many types of tea, but I could drink Chai all day long. Twinings is one of my favorite brands. The tea has a very smooth taste. The French vanilla doesn't overpower the Chai, and it's delicious! It's my go to tea when I'm not feeling well or to be enjoyed on cold winter nights. Definitely recommend!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This tea always tastes like a treat! Every time I drink it I feel like I've splurged on an expensive cafe drink! The smell is amazing and the flavor is the perfect balance of spice and sweet. The vanilla is in perfect balance with the chi flavors.
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
What does chi tea taste like? Is it any good?