Twinings of London English Classic Refreshing Cold Brewed Iced Tea Tea Bags 20 Ct Box

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings english classic is a traditional black tea expertly blended to deliver a refreshing, full-flavoured iced tea you can enjoy anytime, anywhere or for any occasion. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours. see more...

• how much water do you need per teabag?2 Answers
  • Individual glasses, but I guess u can get pitcher size packs too 4 Answers
  • Do these make individual glasses or a pitcher?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love this stuff! It makes individual servings of tea, but I find that I can easily use the same bag twice (which works out well because I usually have two glasses a day). The only thing that is frustrating about it, is that I can never find cold brew in any of the supermarkets so I have to buy it directly from Twinings online, so when I do purchase it, I tend to stock up.
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Mustang, OK
I am a tea fanatic. I drink at least 2 glasses a day warm or cold. Twinings of London is one of my staples. It has a very strong flavor but isn't over bearing. So it is the perfect happy medium for someone who maybe doesn't drink tea all the time or is addicted like me.
Orle L.
Orle L.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these lately! I've always been a tea lover, and absolutely love the original English breakfast. this is just like that but much more sweet and refreshing! I totally recommend it
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This cold brew is great I'm just not a fan of the bag they tear so easily but it tastes good and is easy to make
Diane P.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I love tea. Especially iced tea! This is so refreshing and easy to make. Twinings is the brand.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I was really surprised when I tried twinnings cold brew teas for the first time because they really do turn out great! Taste delicious and the best part to me is how quick an easy it is to just toss a tea bag in and go in the morning. I honestly really like all of the flavors! Totally recommend!
Dorothy P.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
Foodie Expert
I love cold brew tea because it's most convenient for me. I usually prefer iced tea, so cold brew is easiest for me. This is good quality and nicely caffeinated. I also really like their cold brew green tea with mint.
sara t.
sara t.
Foodie Expert
Love all twinings products they are amazing. not only are there hot teas amazing but this cold do brewed iced tea is amazing.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Foodie Expert
Best tea ever!! Even before Anastasia Steele was drinking it, I enjoyed a cup or 2.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I enjoy the convenience of these. No more boiling water to brew tea. Drop a few of these in cold water and you're good to go. Taste great too!
RINI S.
RINI S.
Individual glasses, but I guess u can get pitcher size packs too
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do these make individual glasses or a pitcher?
Julia D.
Julia D.
how much water do you need per teabag?