BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in just minutes. Made with real tea leaves, our unique blend delivers the same full-bodied taste as fresh-brewed iced tea, prepared in just 5 minutes.

English Classic is a traditional black tea expertly blended to deliver a refreshing, full-flavoured iced tea you can enjoy anytime, anywhere or for any occasion.

Ingredients

Black tea
Black tea and green tea extracts
Natural tea flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

8 oz. Glass to 1 Tea Bag;

Simply add cold water to Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand for 5 minutes or desired taste. Add ice. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours. For a stronger tasting tea add more tea bags and steep longer. For a quart pitcher, use 4-6 bags.

• how much water do you need per teabag?2 Answers
  • Individual glasses, but I guess u can get pitcher size pa...4 Answers
  • Do these make individual glasses or a pitcher?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I love cold brew tea because it's most convenient for me. I usually prefer iced tea, so cold brew is easiest for me. This is good quality and nicely caffeinated. I also really like their cold brew green tea with mint.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love this stuff! It makes individual servings of tea, but I find that I can easily use the same bag twice (which works out well because I usually have two glasses a day). The only thing that is frustrating about it, is that I can never find cold brew in any of the supermarkets so I have to buy it directly from Twinings online, so when I do purchase it, I tend to stock up.
Brooklynn B.
Mustang, OK
I am a tea fanatic. I drink at least 2 glasses a day warm or cold. Twinings of London is one of my staples. It has a very strong flavor but isn't over bearing. So it is the perfect happy medium for someone who maybe doesn't drink tea all the time or is addicted like me.
Sara M.
I was really surprised when I tried twinnings cold brew teas for the first time because they really do turn out great! Taste delicious and the best part to me is how quick an easy it is to just toss a tea bag in and go in the morning. I honestly really like all of the flavors! Totally recommend!
kuku k.
This is a nice, mellow-flavored black tea. It is not as strong as the other Twinings teas, but it is good for a change of pace. This is difficult to find in stores in the US.
Orleidis L.
I'm obsessed with these lately! I've always been a tea lover, and absolutely love the original English breakfast. this is just like that but much more sweet and refreshing! I totally recommend it
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
I enjoy the convenience of these. No more boiling water to brew tea. Drop a few of these in cold water and you're good to go. Taste great too!
sara t.
Love all twinings products they are amazing. not only are there hot teas amazing but this cold do brewed iced tea is amazing.
Sarah A.
Good, solid anytime tea. Perfect with your lunch for a refreshing drink! A little squeeze of lemon makes it perfect for me :)
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This cold brew is great I'm just not a fan of the bag they tear so easily but it tastes good and is easy to make
RINI S.
Individual glasses, but I guess u can get pitcher size packs too
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do these make individual glasses or a pitcher?
Julia D.
how much water do you need per teabag?