BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?4 Answers
  • What's a good length of time to steep this tea? 4 Answers
  • How much does this cost? I've been testing different type...2 Answers
Haley N.
It sounds so cliche, but after visiting London I was hooked on this tea! As a girl from Texas, this isn't a tea people typically drink. Sometimes the caffeine in coffee is too much for me, and black tea gives me the perfect boost I need for the day! I love adding a dash of cream and sugar for the perfect treat.
Maggie W.
I absolutely adore this tea. I just recently received a box of this in loose leaf for Christmas and it is amazing. I already loved the tea but I think I might love it even more as a loose leaf tea. I would definitely purchase this tea again and I highly recommend it.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
I switch between the English and Irish breakfast tea and coffee for my morning wake up. It depends what I'm in the mood for. The Irish tea has more of a bite to it (stronger tea) and the English tea is smoother. I also alternate between tea bags (proper) and the k-cups.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
English Breakfast is my second favorite tea. I like it because earl grey is my favorite and this tea tastes so similar. It is a bit stronger and definitely tastes like a black tea. Id buy it again and i always order this if there is not earl grey available.
Amber C.
Doylestown
My absolute favorite hot tea! I could drink this all day. Rich and roboust flavor. Good quality tea leaves. Great price, overall a really great brand. I always have a box on hand.
Lani S.
Black tea is probably one of my all time favorite things. I drink it all the time, with just a dash of milk and sugar! Twinnings English Breakfast is always stocked at my house. I honestly probably drink it way too much for my own good.
Varsha N.
Allston, MA
I freaking love this tea! It’s a great tea to wake up to in the morning, and tastes best with half in half (in my opinion), but is super versatile and can be enjoyed with cream, whole milk, or different types of milk like oat, coconut, and almond! It has a pretty good price point, too, and can be paired with bakery items for the quintessential high tea feel.
Samantha H.
Hollywood, FL
This tea is sooooo good. I recently stopped drinking coffee and this is a great alternative. I used to drink it like 2 years ago, but I stopped. I’m happy I started to drink this again!
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tea so much! I first tried it while at Cracker Barrel one cold winter day when I was dining there. It is so good! If you are a black tea drinking this is very smooth and not bitter at all! I love it!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Twinnings Classic because you get SO MANY tea bags for so cheap, especially considering that one box lasts for so long. I usually get the English Breakfast tea and I think the flavor and caffeine level is great.
Delaney D.
Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?
Katie G.
Penetanguishene, ON
What's a good length of time to steep this tea?
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
How much does this cost? I've been testing different types of tea recently. Is it any good?