BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?4 Answers
  • What's a good length of time to steep this tea? 4 Answers
  • How much does this cost? I've been testing different type...2 Answers
Haley N.
It sounds so cliche, but after visiting London I was hooked on this tea! As a girl from Texas, this isn't a tea people typically drink. Sometimes the caffeine in coffee is too much for me, and black tea gives me the perfect boost I need for the day! I love adding a dash of cream and sugar for the perfect treat.
Maggie W.
I absolutely adore this tea. I just recently received a box of this in loose leaf for Christmas and it is amazing. I already loved the tea but I think I might love it even more as a loose leaf tea. I would definitely purchase this tea again and I highly recommend it.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
English Breakfast is my second favorite tea. I like it because earl grey is my favorite and this tea tastes so similar. It is a bit stronger and definitely tastes like a black tea. Id buy it again and i always order this if there is not earl grey available.
Samantha H.
Hollywood, FL
This tea is sooooo good. I recently stopped drinking coffee and this is a great alternative. I used to drink it like 2 years ago, but I stopped. I’m happy I started to drink this again!
Amber C.
Doylestown
My absolute favorite hot tea! I could drink this all day. Rich and roboust flavor. Good quality tea leaves. Great price, overall a really great brand. I always have a box on hand.
Lani S.
Black tea is probably one of my all time favorite things. I drink it all the time, with just a dash of milk and sugar! Twinnings English Breakfast is always stocked at my house. I honestly probably drink it way too much for my own good.
Bailee H.
Auburn
This tea has such good flavor, I drink it all the time whether it’s with sugar and honey, or vanilla syrup and milk. It’s so delicious and I would recommend it to my friends. Very smooth and great black tea
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy a new one of these every few months when my last runs out. What's not to love? It's the classic English Breakfast style tea. The name is a bit of a misnomer, as it's great for a cup any time of day, not just for breakfast. I usually have one around 2-4 o'clock if I need a boost. Great flavor and affordable, I can't recommend Twinings Tea enough.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Twinnings Classic because you get SO MANY tea bags for so cheap, especially considering that one box lasts for so long. I usually get the English Breakfast tea and I think the flavor and caffeine level is great.
Laura P.
What can I say I’m a sucker for tea and this is the one I go for. It has such an amazing flavor and is so satisfying to drink. It is the only form of English breakfast I will use
Delaney D.
Rise and shine! What's your morning routine?
Katie G.
Penetanguishene, ON
What's a good length of time to steep this tea?
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
How much does this cost? I've been testing different types of tea recently. Is it any good?