BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Enjoy the remarkable taste of a truly classic earl grey tea. With no artificial colors or sweetners this tea is filled with vitamins and antioxadants. see more...

• How much does this cost? I've been testing different types of tea...1 Answers
Noi K.
Burlington, NC
This is my "go to" tea when I'm not in the mood for coffee. I've bought this product a few times now and out of all the other brands I've tried this is my favorite along with the pricing, if you decide to cut off coffee for a day. Try this with a little hint of lemon and honey, I promise you'll feel calm and refresh!
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
This classic tea is perfect! It's a black tea with a nice taste (no strange aftertaste). Packaging explains the caffeine levels which Is convenient for quick shipping. I've used this tea for years and will continue to buy it for its great flavor and freshness
Harley R.
Anything I think of Twinings is really good. I usually drink this or the chamomile tea.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville
Very good classic flavor! I like it with a little agave nectar in it for a sweetener.
Ash S.
My wake up tea ❤ The drink I grab if I have to get up early and how I stay awake. Classic black tea taste that I add a bit of honey to for perfection.
Katherine E.
Tampa, FL
I started to drink this tea about 3 years ago. I was trying to get away from coffee all the time. This tea is absolutely delicious. Not an overpowering taste. It's perfect for a cup of hot tea on a cold day. Or when you're not feeling so well. With just a little honey. Tastes great. I always keep a box on hand.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Just ok English breakfast tea. Will drink it if I have to or if the store is out of other brands. Not a distinct taste. Can't beat the price though.
Kimlynn m.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love love this brand of tea. The flavors are so rich and satisfying. It is also very affordable
Kristen W.
Love this tea! Especially there English Breakfast black tea. No aftertaste and individually packaged for an easy grab on the go.
Kimberly H.
It's rare for me to really like hot tea. But I love this tea. It has a great taste and doesn't leave a after taste.
Desiree D.
Brantford, Ontario
How much does this cost? I've been testing different types of tea recently. Is it any good?