Twinings® of London English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Gisselle C.Twinings® of London English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Tenika H.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The Twinings Story. In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world. see more...

Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
MY FAVORITE ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA OUT THERE. Twinings pricing is a little more costly than some of the other brands out there but the small difference is worth it. For someone who drinks a lot of tea you can definitely make out the difference between the brands.
Abbie B.
Alexandria , TN
I really enjoy the flavor of Twinning’s English Breakfast Tea. It is bold with plenty of flavor. I feel like it is a good price for the product. I enjoy just making one cup for hot tea in the mornings!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I drink this mild black tea year-round. It's relaxing and some yes I have several cups a day. It's got a milder flavor than Earl Grey because there's no Bergamot oil. I like it with milk and honey, or just milk. I also use it to make iced tea with lemon in the summer.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
On cold, snowy day, nothing beats a warm cup of tea. I like this one from Twinings. It's inexpensive and can be found at most grocery stores. Has a nice strong flavor as well. I like mine with a bit of milk splashed into it.
Kirsten T.
The best brand of English breakfast out there. The flavor is perfection and brews good and strong. The only downfall is how expensive it is. If you're a big tea drinkier like me- ie 3-5 cups a day- red rose is a great alternative.
Katelyn L.
I love this tea! Ever since I studied abroad in London I can't get enough of it. During the winter I drink this tea rather than hot chocolate because it just reminds me of the rainy days in the London streets
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
My husband and I both love trying new teas. We have boxes upon boxes of teas we've tried, and this brand is a go-to for English breakfast. The earl grey is a go-to as well.
Kira R.
St Augustine, FL
This is my favorite tea in the world. It is so delicious. It is perfectly strong and it gives me the energy I need for all day. I have a cup of tea every morning with breakfast!! If you haven't tried it you have to!
Kim F.
Allston, MA
My absolute favorite tea! If you aren't a coffee drinker, I highly recommend trying this in place of a coffee. Flavorful and full, it's perfect for a cold morning pick me up. I would recommend this to any tea lover.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA
I always have this on hand! It's perfect for when I want something warm, but don't need a pick-me-up. My toddler even asks for her own, and I don't have any problem giving it to her since it's decaf!